Question Britax SecureGuard

willshop

Hi I recently purchased SecureGuard's for DD1 Frontiers. On the package it says "Fits Britax Frontier and other major brands of Combination boosters". Could I use these with our Nautilus or Maestro also?

Thank You

ADS
U

Unregistered

I just recently switched my 5 1/2 year old son's Graco Nautilus to Booster mode because he outgrew the top harness slots. I'm not comfortable with it being a booster but would rather him be in a harness. There is lots of life left in the seat, so I am lot getting a new one. Does anyone know if the Britax Secureguard clip is compatible with the Graco Nautilus? I think I would feel better about it if there was a fourth anchor point. The clip says that it works with "other major brands of combo harness/booster seats, do I'm really hoping it does.

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
No, the SecureGuard is only acceptable on the Britax Parkway, Frontier 80 and 85, and potentially the Frontier 90 and Pinnacle 90 (those are brand new and I don't know if it's allowed).

Wendy

mbelsky

How do I know when to stop using this accessory? I have another child 2 years behind my eldest and might order two depending on how long the first will be using it.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
It is optional at all times. Some children need to use it as long as they fit the seat because it improves their belt fit. Some hate it and get fine fit without it. As long as the belt fits well without it you can use as long or short a time as you like. If it doesn't fit well without you should always use it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC