In Search Of Britax marathon GIRL covers

ADS

jordansmom

I just posted in another thread that I decided last night that I'm ready to part with our Couture Barnum. If you're interested I can take pictures and send by email. Has all pads. Just PM me your email.

munchkin

I just posted in another thread that I decided last night that I'm ready to part with our Couture Barnum. If you're interested I can take pictures and send by email. Has all pads. Just PM me your email.

No need for pics but definitely interested. How much?

kidrepair

I have a Roundabout 50 cover in brown and pink. I don't remember the name. My mom is in the ICU right now about 3 hrs away so I can't take pics at the moment.

jordansmom

40031. Thank you!

I'm sorry I haven't been home to get a quote but I'm thinking $40 including shipping as long as the shipping isn't ridiculous. If I'm totally off let me know. I know this cover was coveted several years ago and eBay auctions were going as high as $100, but I missed that boat! Lol!

munchkin

I'm sorry I haven't been home to get a quote but I'm thinking $40 including shipping as long as the shipping isn't ridiculous. If I'm totally off let me know. I know this cover was coveted several years ago and eBay auctions were going as high as $100, but I missed that boat! Lol!

Yeah I luckily had Jonah and dragonfly and was able to sell them on eBay for a pretty penny! She likes the Olivia better than the Barnum so said to pass. Thank you.

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
What happened to Britax covers? I was just Google image searching for some of these that have been mentioned and they used to be so cute! Now there is maybe one color per model and the rest are just shades of grey and black.

Speaking of which, if anyone has an Azalea marathon cover, I am looking...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rachelandtyke

She likes Ashely and Olivia. How much?

Olivia is EUC with all pads. Just a small spot of wear on the back at the top where it rubbed on the seat in front when rfing (2 small lines ~ 1 cm each). $35ppd

Ashley is GUC. No pads. Elastic around edge is loose. I planned to replace it, but haven't gotten around to it as it doesn't seem to matter when it's in the car (it's easy to replace). Warning label is partly unstitched. Right now looks a little dingy, but I haven't washed it, so that may improve. It's been on my travel seat and planned to keep it as a backup cover since the seat is expiring soon. $20 ppd

$45ppd if she would like both

non-smoking, pet-free home, we don't eat or drink in the car

StillThankful

Aww! Brings back so many good memories seeing these cover names!:p:love: I came on this board in 2007 asking about an AOE I literally just purchased (still in the box). You guys weren't huge fans of it so I sold it on CL and my mom purchased a Marathon for us from Target. I was in love at first install lol. Now my "toddler at the time" will be 10 this year! Olivia, Dragonfly, Mariposa and my beloved EFTA Sandbox! :) Sorry for going off topic OP!

munchkin

Olivia is EUC with all pads. Just a small spot of wear on the back at the top where it rubbed on the seat in front when rfing (2 small lines ~ 1 cm each). $35ppd

Ashley is GUC. No pads. Elastic around edge is loose. I planned to replace it, but haven't gotten around to it as it doesn't seem to matter when it's in the car (it's easy to replace). Warning label is partly unstitched. Right now looks a little dingy, but I haven't washed it, so that may improve. It's been on my travel seat and planned to keep it as a backup cover since the seat is expiring soon. $20 ppd

$45ppd if she would like both

non-smoking, pet-free home, we don't eat or drink in the car

Now she's waffling and says she's thinking she wants another puppy print one. Ugh! Don't hold for us but I'll check in when she decided. Thank you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC