Britax Game Changer... What is this about?

Cath3114

I can't watch the video right now and may have missed it (will go back and Reread). But what is the twisty thing? Is it to open the CT?

ADS

Kel

Well I for one NEVER buy black or grey. I appreciate Britax for doing fun colors. I will buy the bright print for my DD. BUT only if she out grows our cow MA.

I find it crazy that such a popular cover isn't on the higher end seats. We're using the last generation of PWs because the kids won't give up the cowboy/cowgirl seats. The call it the Jessie or Sheriff Woody seat. I would buy 2 the week they come out if the Blvd or adv came in Cow! As it is now, I'll put more thought into it.

I find it crazy that such a popular cover isn't on the higher end seats. We're using the last generation of PWs because the kids won't give up the cowboy/cowgirl seats. The call it the Jessie or Sheriff Woody seat. I would buy 2 the week they come out if the Blvd or adv came in Cow! As it is now, I'll put more thought into it.

Yup. All of this. L will not give up her moo seat (PW SGL) for anything. It was a PITA to find a cow cover to begin with..

Reactions: Kel

kaitlyn

Senior Community Member
I'd do just about anything for more cow seats, and I don't even have kids to put in them yet. Why can't we get the cute cow seats with ears like the Euro seats?

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I hate cow :duck: but I do love some Zebra! Even though I like the cute paterns, I prefer the pretty solid colors. I love laguna and kiwi, even though I have girls. A parkway in kiwi!!!! Are you listening Brirax????

This is me. I actually wouldn't say that I hate it, just that I don't understand the appeal. Is it that it's "fun" while still being neutral and going well with a multitude of car interiors? Is it something about the feel of that fabric?

I'm actually a little nervous to find out. This thread has solidified for me that I should never buy a cow Britax because it seems to lead to an obsession of sorts.

nataliem257

This is me. I actually wouldn't say that I hate it, just that I don't understand the appeal. Is it that it's "fun" while still being neutral and going well with a multitude of car interiors? Is it something about the feel of that fabric?

I'm actually a little nervous to find out. This thread has solidified for me that I should never buy a cow Britax because it seems to lead to an obsession of sorts.

Wow I didn't realize how many typos were in that post until you quoted me! Yikes

Kobain's Mommy

The funny thing is that people LOVE the colorful and exciting patterns, but they BUY Onyx;-)

The only black Britax I own is the b-Safe. I wanted the green one, kiwi I think it what it was caused, but couldn't find a single place online that wasn't sold out of it.

I need the extra height.

Well I for one NEVER buy black or grey. I appreciate Britax for doing fun colors. I will buy the bright print for my DD. BUT only if she out grows our cow MA.

Fun color is why I LOVED my CCOs so much. I had green, red, and pink. I only care if the car seats match each other not the inside of my car.

It's hard to fully see the appeal till you see it in person. The fabric is like a velvety feel. DS has SPD and will cuddle into the seat and pet it when he sits in it. Also it looks like it's just straight black and white in pictures. But in the white part it's got like real cows tans running through it. So it can match a verity of interiors.

LOL, I would never buy Onyx. DD likes Kaleidoscope. My favorite is Splash. This girl is used to getting what she wants, so I'm sure I'll end up with Kaleidoscope.

Ditto! Onyx is beyond boring for me. Although, the looks of it come October I'll be buying another Zebra FR90.

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
The funny thing is that people LOVE the colorful and exciting patterns, but they BUY Onyx;-)

Some of us didn't have a choice! The RA-G4 is only available in Onyx or Silverlake. It's like they don't want people to have fun if they aren't buying a pricier seat. (pouts)

Now I am probably going to end up with a BLVDCT, though, in the next couple years, so I will get a second chance at a fun seat.

Kamy04

Ugh, I need another seat like I need a hole in the head....but...but...

ClickTight on a convertible! Lol. I love our FR90. My dad is car seat clueless (never remembers to lock belt and pull tight) and can install the FR90 easily. This seat would be so nice as our rotating seat for DS2! DS2 is a little guy so maybe I won't need the height with him, but this would have been nice for DS1 since we had to buy a MySize for the RF height.

Sigh, what to do. DH might let me, but we seriously have 8 seats already. It makes no logical sense to buy another. Wah.

thekatie

I took my black Pria out of DH's car when there was a ...diaper incident... with the Cobalt Radian, and all I've heard from the 3 year old is "I hate this color. Put my seat back. This is ugly." Pretty nasty attitude :( and very definitely doesn't like boring black. Sorry dude, the seat came in black and tan when I bought it or we'd have color!

I wish I could spring for a new seat. Not a chance though. Although I'm pretty sure kiddo is small enough he'd still fit rear facing in one of the short shell Britax seats anyway. Maybe I can talk my SIL into buying one so I can play with it.

Nedra

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Ironically, I don't see any of the kids in the Britax commercial sitting in the center. I guess it makes for less-fluid installation footage, but this seems like a huge advantage to belt-tensioning systems. I remember on my Cybex Aton box it proudly declared "easiest base to install -- even in the center with no LATCH!"
This is the most common installation misuse that I see amongst parents I know -- parents know the center is safest, but mistakenly borrow LATCH anchors against the manual.

CMeMeC

I hate cow :duck: but I do love some Zebra! Even though I like the cute paterns, I prefer the pretty solid colors. I love laguna and kiwi, even though I have girls. A parkway in kiwi!!!! Are you listening Brirax????

I don't like cow either. I am the boring one who buys black. I like my seats to match my car which is all black and I'm not a fan of prints in general. My pw is maui, though. However, if britax made the parkway in kiwi and the fn90 in kiwi, this girl would buy 3 new seats.

Dillipop

I went back and re read it and didn't see that! Really?

There are 2 different blog entries- the first one (which I read) didn't mention the ARB and I was totally confused how I missed it. The second one, posted later in the day has the information at the bottom. When I realized that I must be missing something, I went back and found the second post.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC