Britax Game Changer... What is this about?

1mommy

I can't scroll on my phone... Can someone tell me what the price points are for the ct models?

Thanks!

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Britax Marathon ClickTight, Boulevard ClickTight and Marathon ClickTight First Look Review

Check out more news, photos and a video at CarseatBlog:

Britax ClickTight Convertibles Sneak Peek Review

Kecia says, “Overall, the new Britax CT convertibles exceeded all expectations I had. The attention that was clearly paid to even the smallest details is really impressive. There is a lot to love in this new CT lineup and I think consumers are going to be very, very happy overall.“

Stay tuned in September for our full Britax Boulevard ClickTight Review!

Hazelandlucy

I am so ready to get a couple, but still the only thing that concerns me is the leg room, especially since the seat back can't be reclined. My Foonf allows that (as long as rebound bar still is flush against seat) and it really does give a few extra inches.

I love the 3 inches extra shoulder room (my kids seems to have broad shoulders) and the rebound bar!

mom2ari

This seat is looking better and better! I love the option of the anti rebound bar! Hoping it installs well on the second row middle seat of the newest gen oddy! The click tight looks so promising, and I love the added height of the boulevard and advocate! The lower height limit is a reason I didn't give Britax much consideration when purchasing in the past, but it will definitely be a contender when our newbie needs a convertible after the bucket is outgrown. Also the 10 year lifespan is great!

thtr4me

The higher RF height limit is fantastic, unfortunately it comes to late for us. But I am so happy to see that Britax is finally coming out with a taller convertible.

Kel

Oh and another plus. Im thinking the headwing will be sturdier. Maybe not, but if it's more reinforced, then they may be. My kids kept breaking the old one. Pulling on them ect... It's one of the things I liked better about the radian, heavy duty head wings. So I can't wait to see it naked!

Kobain's Mommy

Re: Britax Marathon ClickTight, Boulevard ClickTight and Marathon ClickTight First Look Review

Kecia says, “Overall, the new Britax CT convertibles exceeded all expectations I had. The attention that was clearly paid to even the smallest details is really impressive. There is a lot to love in this new CT lineup and I think consumers are going to be very, very happy overall.“

Stay tuned in September for our full Britax Boulevard ClickTight Review!

They forgot one huge thing.... THE COW!!! How many times do people need to say they want cow on the higher end seats? I got a zebra FR90 and BLVD3 because I couldn't get cow. DH's truck has a FR85 and RA50 in cow and the kids love it. Those were also two seats DH didn't complain about the covers. How many times do people need to say they want the cow? Heck even friends that could careless about car seats and buy Britax mainly for the name seem to steer towards cow seats. I sooo want a BLVD CT, but need it in cow or zebra.

Mary_Ann

They forgot one huge thing.... THE COW!!! How many times do people need to say they want cow on the higher end seats? I got a zebra FR90 and BLVD3 because I couldn't get cow. DH's truck has a FR85 and RA50 in cow and the kids love it. Those were also two seats DH didn't complain about the covers. How many times do people need to say they want the cow? Heck even friends that could careless about car seats and buy Britax mainly for the name seem to steer towards cow seats. I sooo want a BLVD CT, but need it in cow or zebra.

Exactly! DD adores her cowmoo seat and she was so sad when I bought the cub pink PW. She wanted cow.

Persimmon

These will be great for the irritating center hump in some Subaru seats! Thank goodness Subaru did away with those but Subarus last a long time so the old seat style should be around for a good while.

nataliem257

The funny thing is that people LOVE the colorful and exciting patterns, but they BUY Onyx;-)

I hate cow :duck: but I do love some Zebra! Even though I like the cute paterns, I prefer the pretty solid colors. I love laguna and kiwi, even though I have girls. A parkway in kiwi!!!! Are you listening Brirax????

Jackie010307

I want a cow Blvd with click tight, and I can't even use one! Dd is my smallest and she's outgrown the harness on the frontier 90, but I'm still looking for an excuse to buy one!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC