For Sale Britax Frontier 80 Red Rock

MOM25BOYS

Selling my Frontier 80 in Red Rock. DOM 12/08 and EXP 12/17. Great condition with the exception of some fuzzing where the legs fall as with all of these seats. Pet/Smoke free home. Asking $145 shipped and would prefer to sell on the East Coast only or close to it. I *might* would be willing to ship further to the West Coast, but shipping would run a little more. :eek:

001-18-1.jpg

ADS

MOM25BOYS

How much would shipping to 93720 be?

Outrageous what shipping cost these days!!! :eek:

USPS Priority was $90.08 so it would be another $45 on top on my price. :(
UPS was $80.73 for standard ground so another $35 more. :(

The cheapest was to ship was USPS Parcel Post which was $44.57 so no difference in the price I am charging now. I really don't like shipping Parcel Post to Cali as it takes soooooo long to get there, but if you decide this route I always track and get insurance for my packages. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC