Best place to buy a BOB Rev SE

I would appreciate some wisdom from the stroller Gods.

I need a good jogger, and have made a decision to get a BOB Revolution SE. Where is the best place to order from?

I'm looking at the aspects of cost, shipping time (2 weeks ish to my home would be ideal), and the quality/condition of the product upon collection (i.e. is it more likely to be in one piece if I order it from one place over another, in your experience?).

Thus far I've looked on Amazon, Snugglebugs, eBay and Wayfair. ** I'm in Canada so my options are rather limited.

Everywhere seems to be around $450 with shipping. Will I find it for any less?

Anyone with experience with ordering a BOB online in Canada have tips? Places not to buy from?

If it matters, I'm looking for the Rev SE in Orange.

Thanks everyone :)

ADS
I absolutely LOVE my Bob.

I bought mine brand new for a great deal on Ebay, so that is worth looking at.
I also saw that justkidsstore.com has them on sale for about $313 right now.
Mine is almost a year old and I paid around $380 for it, which was a huge discount then. It's the stroller strides addition.
I love it though.

BabiesRus may also have a good deal. They have their trade in event going on right now where you can get a 25% off coupon too.
I know it can generally only be used on I store items, and most of them don't carry Bob in store, but you may be able to buy it through the store at the counter.
Not sure.

Good luck.

Hmm.. I had a look on that site just then, it has a really good deal on them :) shipping kills it partially though ($112.36 being the cheapest method, and that isn't counting duty/tax!). These are the times when I wish I lived on the boarder lol. That site is one of the best prices I've seen and there's a 20% off code.

Glad to hear you like yours. The only other joggers I've had were a P&T Sport and a Zooper Boogie. I really hated the P&T, and the Zooper fold drove me bonkers. It was literally like trying to fit a space shuttle in my trunk.

Do you find your BOB overly heavy to lift in and out of the trunk? I have a B-Ready that I don't find too bad, even with both seats attached, so I'm wondering if this will be comparable or if I need to hit the gym.. I have an '09 Accord if that helps.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if they shipped. I'm guessing the used stroller market there isn't booming?

It's early in the morning here so forgive my oversight lol, I haven't had coffee yet. I'll have to check in to shipping!

There are lots of Graco Quattro Tours and the odd Mac, but nothing more usually. People sometimes ask $100+ for their QTs.. Can't imagine where they'd price a Bugaboo :rolleyes:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC