Question best deal on FR85??

miraclebabies

Ok, finally I'm going to order DD1 (4.5y) a frontier but I was wondering if there are any good deals I'm missing. I see that hayneedle has them for $223 (was $208) now and that albeebaby is $225. Any input on where is a good place to order? I've never gotten anything from Albeebaby and even tho it's free shipping do they ship fast? TIA

ADS

NVMBR02

They are also $224 right now on amazon... free 2 day shipping if you have amazon mom. About 2 months ago amazon had certain colors for $197 and I am kicking myself for not getting 2 of them then.

Phineasmama

I believe Albee ships from the East Coast so it just depends where you're located. I'm in GA and I have always gotten things super fast from them...like 2-3 days.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I moved this over to the Shopping and Deals area of the forum.:) Albee is east coast based, shipping from either NYC or Connecticut if I'm remembering correctly from my past orders with them. Due to the weekend hurricane, I'd call to inquire about the shipping time frame before ordering just to verify. I've ordered from Albee several times over the past few years. I'm about 1/3 across the U.S. from Albee and have received my orders within a few business days.

miraclebabies

Thx for moving it :). I never know where to put my threads. I called and Albee was the best deal and she said ships (to indiana) in 2-3 days. So I went with them, I'm more excited than Dd1 she's about to outgrow her Marathon. Thx for all the input ladies!!

mscarder

I got my daughters last month from diapers.com. It was my first order from them so the frontier85 was already 20% plus being my first order I got an additional 20% off. They also do 2 day shipping for free so I have 194$ in it!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Some colors now $212 at Amazon with free shipping and returns:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-Combination-Booster-Rushmore/dp/B0038W0JI0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1315067092&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 85 Combination Booster Car Seat, Rushmore: Baby[/ame]

The SICT version is $260:

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Britax-Frontier-SICT-Booster-Seat/dp/B004Z4U1QU/ref=sr_1_1?s=baby-products&ie=UTF8&qid=1315067139&sr=1-1"]Amazon.com: Britax Frontier 85 SICT Booster Seat, Onyx: Baby[/ame]

miraclebabies

Thanks... I just ended up going with albeebaby.com. They have cow for $225 and it came within two days of ordering it and my manf date is only 2m old :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC