B-ready with different color 2nd seat

wnkw

Does anyone have a different color second seat? We have a green stroller. I found a pink seat super cheap, and wondering how weird it would look.

ADS

Rosey

Im planning on getting a black second seat for my bready just because I prefer that look. I think pink might look odd but itll be functional.

wnkw

I thought it might be a bit odd.. but for half the price I figured id deal with it. Dd1 is 4.5 and dd2 will be here in a month. I doubt it will bs uses enough to justify full price ..idk?

Briteliteus

I have a green one with a silver second seat and bassinet. I got the second seat and bassinet for $30 each so I didn't really care what color they were. Let me know if you need pics. I don't think it looks too bad.

Rosey

I have a green one with a silver second seat and bassinet. I got the second seat and bassinet for $30 each so I didn't really care what color they were. Let me know if you need pics. I don't think it looks too bad.

I'd like pics cause I was considering silver as well.

wnkw

Me too please. Trying to convince the husband that a different color would be okay. Not sure if he thinks it will be awful or his theory that im going ti follow his no pink "rule".. yeah right.. a newborn girl with no pink anything?

ed_tricia

I think it would be fun, but maybe I am crazy. I would personally rather save the additional money and put it towards something else.

wnkw

lovemybabies924 said:
please tell me where i can get that deal haha i would get pink no problem

Its on amazon for around 64. Google was showing like $30 shipping, but with amazon prime/mom it's free. I don't know if its still free otherwise?

wnkw

Buy one and take a pic for me :)

Does anyone know if you could possibly fit a carseat in the second seat instead if the adapter? I know ppl have been using the main seat instead of an adapter..so just a thought? I can't imagine it, but thought I'd ask :)

Briteliteus

wnoelw said:
Does anyone know if you could possibly fit a carseat in the second seat instead if the adapter? I know ppl have been using the main seat instead of an adapter..so just a thought? I can't imagine it, but thought I'd ask :)

I would have to say no for the snugride 32. It only fits securely in this one spot. It goes so far under the top seat that it could pinch baby's feet and legs. Any further out it was very wobbly and way too upright for a small baby. It did not fit facing the other direction.

image-245200626.jpg

image-2809404488.jpg

image-2931195735.jpg

Sorry pics are so dark it's raining outside.
I'd be interested in seeing a snugride facing outward on the lower adapter bar if anyone has got that setup. Thanks! :)

lovemybabies924

Briteliteus said:
I would have to say no for the snugride 32. It only fits securely in this one spot. It goes so far under the top seat that it could pinch baby's feet and legs. Any further out it was very wobbly and way too upright for a small baby. It did not fit facing the other direction.

Sorry pics are so dark it's raining outside.
I'd be interested in seeing a snugride facing outward on the lower adapter bar if anyone has got that setup. Thanks! :)

What about the main seat the other direction?

Sent from my iPod touch, sorry for any auto-correct typos!

Janina

If you put the second seat in the flat recline position and remove the actual seat cover, you can fit an infant seat in there pretty well. Add a nice strap to secure it if you want and you're all set. It worked with my onboard air 35 and that seat is pretty big. I don't use it that way because it would be too much hassle since I like using the second seat as an actual seat and I seldom put my car seat in the stroller anymore since my little one is 13 months and my older one 3. But if I had a newborn, I totally would do that and then use the actual seat as baby got older.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC