Avenue on clearance at KMart - 17.99

ADS

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Oooo, it's very tempting to check out our local KMart (which I haven't been to in YEARS) to see if they have one. I don't need one but would totally buy one for my 4MO nephew for when he outgrows his SR35.

Hmmmm ... to go or not to go. Maybe after DH gets home I'll run out there with one or both of the big kids. (I'm totally not dragging all three kids out there. :p)

Mom2FiveGirls

Thanks! I just yelled at the girls to get dressed so we can go :) I need to run errands anyway, but this motivated me to go now instead of sitting here trying to think of reasons to justify waiting until this evening or tomorrow :)

Angela

Still 34.99 at the one I stopped at this morning. I'm going to check our other one out this afternoon. I actually went ahead and bought the one I found, but will return it, if the other K-mart is cheaper. Thanks for the heads up. :)

autumnlily

I scored 3 seats (will be using them for low income/emergency seats):

1 Safety Avenue OakPointe - 17.99
1 Safety Avenue Abbey - 17.99
1 Triumph LX - 27.99

Angela

I might have to make a little of a drive and hit a few other K-marts too! That's amazing you got all the seats for so cheap!!

SavsMom

I was in my KMart the other day and the Avenue in Oak Point and the ETA were both still marked at Regular price? Wondering if I should go back today and scan them?

tracee877

Yay I got one! Will make a perfect back up seat for grandparents cars! Between 3 Kmarts there were like 7-8 of them! The DOM on mine is 8/09 but all the others was 10/08.

Mom2FiveGirls

I got an Evenflo Triumph LX for $27.99 *they have an 8 year expiration date?!? the man. date was 2/18/10 and it says it will expire on 2/18/18. I had no idea :) I also got an Avenue (man. date 7/2009) for $17.99. The Triumph looked SOO wide that I didn't think it would work beside DD5's MR (both RFing) and DD1's NBB so I bought the avenue just in case it didn't. But it did!!! :) It was a tight fit, but it worked. So now I'm going to sell the avenue (or return it...would that be ok? I took it out of the travel case thing it comes in, adjusted the harness and put DD#3, 4, and 5 in it, but never even installed it) and keep the Triumph for the little boy I babysit (I was using a roundabout that expires the end of this month) and to have an as extra! I was very impressed with it. DD#3 still its FFing and DD#2 would be right at the height limit for FFing if she weren't over 50 lbs!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC