anyone received a Radian XTSL from babycatalog? :(

Hazelnut

I got those same dates from babycatalog. I asked for a refund and I got one. Haven't checked my cc account yet, but they said they would refund.

ADS

bfmarini

i am so confused. is Kids and Cribs babycatalog?

i dont want to post anything negative but i was pushing it waiting until Mid October. omg if i have to use my 1 yo's seat for another month i am going to ....well i dont know.

yeh, i preordered but i didnt preorder w/a nov. or dec. delivery date. i would have NEVER sold my BV if i had known it was going to take this long.

is there any way to get a refund? i think some places around here have them in stock and i can buy it tomorrow.

No, we are not associated with babyCatalog. I received these dates from Sunshine Kids as I've been inquiring as to when the rest of our orders will be arriving. Since so many people had questions in regards to the arrival, I posted the dates to help people out. New products arrivals are always prone to delays as the demand is always greater than the supply.

ceruti82

i spoke with a man at babycatalog today~ he was nice, and said that they had received and email from SK saying basically they sold more than they had so far, so the orders are being filled in order of purchase date. Guess i (and some of u!) didn't order soon enough to receive a seat from the first batch..
So, they will receive more seat from SK in mid-nov. (Probably going by the table KIDS AND CRIBS provided to us) so I should have my seat by the end of Nov.. This is really teaching me some patience ! :p

myliljunebugs

I didn't want to wait on mine either, I don't know if the refund has hit yet but it was no problem (although the c.s. agent didn't seem very nice about it, but that is the first time I have ever had a problem with their c.s.)

LP Mom

I just did it via e-mail and received a refund confirmation right away. I simply replied to their delayed shipment notification which already had the order # and all other pertinent information.

KelliBella

Thank you SO MUCH! I was able to get a Bentley ordered today, it will ship Monday or Tuesday. We really need this seat, and I don't think the Bentley (my first choice) is available anywhere, even at SK. I will post pictures. :love: :love: :love:

ETA: I bought one, and there's one left. Call quick!

I just received notification that we have a small shipment of Radian XTSL Bentley and Radian XTSL Petal arriving on Friday and will be ready for shipping on Monday. We have a small number of each still available for sale.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlmatthews

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC