Anybody in the Houston area thinking about a Monterey?

hsjwmom

I was thinking about ordering two of them while they are BOGO1/2 off, but I only need 1. Your price after coupon discount would be just under $90. I'd order them on my account and you could pay whenever we'd meet.

Anybody interested?

Last edited:
ADS

hsjwmom

Do you have the option of shipping in two different addys? I am in oklahoma but would be interested if this was an option.
Amanda

Awesome idea, Amanda! I'll call Kohl's tomorrow to ask. I'm betting it is possible, saying that one of them is a gift. I'm wondering if there may be an additional shipping charge, though.

Not in Houston, but can you share the discounts? I need at least one... but two if the price is right :) Thanks!!

wyomommyx3, right now they are on sale BOGO1/2 off. Then use coupon code thirty4u to get 30% off. I think you have to use your Kohl's card to get that discount, but it may be possible to use a gift card. Shipping is free on orders over $75. With tax, I think my total would be approx. $87 each?

hsjwmom

I called this morning and the CS rep said that they can ship to two different addresses! Also, from what I can tell, it won't cost any extra. :)

Amanda, I'm going to pm you and see if we can work out the details.

hsjwmom

I haven't heard back from Amanda, so is anybody else interested? I don't know how long the BOGO sale lasts, so would like to order soon.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
I would be -- as long as I can get a non-pink cover, lol. I've come to the conclusion that my 8yo dcb needs a seat he won't fall out of when asleep.

I'll PM you later today... if you need to work with someone else before I get to it, that's fine, too.

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
If he was my kid, I could care less. And actually his mom's not bothered, but his dad would pitch a ginormous hissy fit. So we'll avoid that, lol.

Actually at one point we'd looked at Parkway SG for him, and he was dead set on Pink Sky. I wouldn't care too much, except that I have NO girls to pass it down to... lol. The girls I have on a p/t basis are years from being booster-ready.

Sending PM now.

hsjwmom

I am so oblivious...didn't catch that it is NOT your kiddo. :eek: Anyway, PMed you back. :)

(my middle would KILL me if I got anything but pink, lol. While my eldest would kill me if I DID get her pink. )

hsjwmom

Well, I went to place the order today and the CS agent said that the previous one had been wrong. That it would have to be done as two separate orders, which doesn't work with BOGO, of course. :(

So, back to: Anybody in the Houston area want a Monterey? Oh, we'll be driving to NC, a couple of hours south of Norfolk, VA in a couple of weeks. So if you are interested and on our route, we could work something out. I would just need to know soon, as the 30% off expires soon. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC