any rumours on new britax hbb?

CrazyBoysMamma

Why can't there be a fuzzy cover? (Preferably cow, of course) I adore the old plush Britax covers, and more important, my kids did, too! Plus, all the SGL covers are ugly, and my oldest will demand the pink one. :rolleyes:

ADS

Chila88

I wonder if there will be a SICT booster. I have to say I was really hoping for SICT on any new Britax booster. Anyone know? Sarah if you're reading? :eek: Or Darren if you're allowed to say anything?

So I assume this mini-redesign means there won't be any big Britax booster redesigns etc for a while :( If they were going to make big changes, why would they have bothered with such minor stuff like these offer.

And 100% agree that those covers are awful. The whole seat is just pretty ugly and boring looking. So disappointed. Where are the fun prints and soft comfy fabrics?

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Yeah I'm sorry but who the hell thought up those covers.. I'd like a zebra, a cow, a red, and some
sort of mature boy design, pretty please.

Generally, all the manufacturers create dozens or even hundreds of fashion choices for new products. Ultimately, what appears at huge retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, BRU, BBB, etc is determined by the buyers from those stores.

The issue of boring fabrics is influenced mostly by that small group of buyers. But their decisions are in turn influenced by sales. For every exciting fashion sold at their stores, usually many, many more solids, especially drab blacks, grays, browns and tans are sold, because that's what most customers end up buying to match their vehicle interiors...

canadiangie

So I assume this mini-redesign means there won't be any big Britax booster redesigns etc for a while :( If they were going to make big changes, why would they have bothered with such minor stuff like these offer.

And 100% agree that those covers are awful. The whole seat is just pretty ugly and boring looking. So disappointed. Where are the fun prints and soft comfy fabrics?

I'm sort of hoping there might be more than one booster in the Britax line-up. There is more than one infant seat, approx 87 convertibles ;), three combo seats... shouldn't there be more than one booster? Shouldn't there be the cadillac of boosters in the line-up to go with their other top of the line offerings (Advocate, Pinnacle)??

C'mon Britax... :)

Kecia

Admin - CPST Instructor
Generally, all the manufacturers create dozens or even hundreds of fashion choices for new products. Ultimately, what appears at huge retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, BRU, BBB, etc is determined by the buyers from those stores.

The issue of boring fabrics is influenced mostly by that small group of buyers. But their decisions are in turn influenced by sales. For every exciting fashion sold at their stores, usually many, many more solids, especially drab blacks, grays, browns and tans are sold, because that's what most customers end up buying to match their vehicle interiors...

:yeahthatmad: Don't blame Britax. The buyers have all the power and completely dictate the very limited choices that we [the consumers] wind up with.

nannykates

Doesn't britax realize they could make a fair chunk of money offering some covers exclusively as extra covers on their website? Sigh.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
:yeahthatmad: Don't blame Britax. The buyers have all the power and completely dictate the very limited choices that we [the consumers] wind up with.

Yeah, for ever one shopper that wanted my Cowmoo RA50, there were 75 shoppers who made stupid chick-fil-a jokes about it. :rolleyes: Thus no more cowmoo at BRU. If it 'looks like grandma's curtains' and 'ugly men's pants', the BRU buyers are all over them and that's what ends up on shelves.

Chila88

I'm sort of hoping there might be more than one booster in the Britax line-up. There is more than one infant seat, approx 87 convertibles ;), three combo seats... shouldn't there be more than one booster? Shouldn't there be the cadillac of boosters in the line-up to go with their other top of the line offerings (Advocate, Pinnacle)??

C'mon Britax... :)

Good point! And since Walmart won't be buying it, they can put nicer covers on it ;)

Doesn't britax realize they could make a fair chunk of money offering some covers exclusively as extra covers on their website? Sigh.

This is such a great idea! I would definitely buy a cute cover as a spare to the boring one that came with the seat.... (well OBVIOUSLY the boring one would become the spare! :cool:)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC