Question Any interest in damaged American Girl doll?

Rebelnicky04

I have an American Girl "Kit" Doll who is in decent shape... The puppy got ahold of her fingers so she has one hand that he chewed the fingers off of. NOW it's not REALLY noticeable unless you are looking right at it. I also saw that the American Girl hospital repairs arms/hands but I did not call for a price quote. He also grabbed her by the hair and popped a stitch in her wig... however I was able to "bandaid" this by bobby pinning a piece of hair over it and you cannot tell at all. She looks great minus these 2 flaws and I was thinking maybe $20 plus shipping? I was hoping that maybe there was a little girl out there who may want an American Girl doll who normally couldn't afford one that would love this semi-handicapped one.

ADS

mamom

I have an American Girl "Kit" Doll who is in decent shape... The puppy got ahold of her fingers so she has one hand that he chewed the fingers off of. NOW it's not REALLY noticeable unless you are looking right at it. I also saw that the American Girl hospital repairs arms/hands but I did not call for a price quote. He also grabbed her by the hair and popped a stitch in her wig... however I was able to "bandaid" this by bobby pinning a piece of hair over it and you cannot tell at all. She looks great minus these 2 flaws and I was thinking maybe $20 plus shipping? I was hoping that maybe there was a little girl out there who may want an American Girl doll who normally couldn't afford one that would love this semi-handicapped one.

Pictures?

Rebelnicky04

I have 2 mommas who PM'ed me and I'm working on pictures. I have been at the hospital all day with cramping and bleeding and I'm now stuck on bed rest. I'm going to try my best to get them on here by morning. I'm sorry it's taking me a little bit. ladies.

rachelandtyke

I have 2 mommas who PM'ed me and I'm working on pictures. I have been at the hospital all day with cramping and bleeding and I'm now stuck on bed rest. I'm going to try my best to get them on here by morning. I'm sorry it's taking me a little bit. ladies.

praying you and baby A are ok!

Rebelnicky04

IMG_2366.jpg
IMG_2367.jpg
IMG_2368.jpg
IMG_2369.jpg

I have 2 PMs that I received before any interest was expressed on this thread so I am trying to go in order. I will give the 1st person until tonight to get back to me and then go from there so I will keep you all updated. :) Thank you for your interest!

bubbaray

If no one else takes her by your timeline, I'm definitely interested. I have a USA shipping address and US$ PayPal acct

Rebelnicky04

She is currently pending- I have to get a shipping quote to the first momma in line tomorrow. Will keep you all updated and thanks again!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC