Another "what seat is this"

ADS

newyorkDOC

Kobain's Mommy said:
Only difference is looks like they handle should be moved for rebound.

Yeah but I don't think the baby was with her. I read that on some other sight. So it would stand to reason that they move the handle back to put her in and take her out.

I don't know why she'd even pick that seat. It's not even highly rated in Europe AFAIK. Maybe she just went for looks.

krystin_21a

Am I the only one who is concerned that somebody at Us Weekly felt compelled to write an article about Beyonce's leggings? It's short and barely an article, but somebody got paid to write that.

Well, the leggings do look funny, lol! But yes, I agree, can't believe that someone got paid to write that. Although, with that being said, I would like to get paid to write that!

mommycat

That seat looks very similar to the one in the video. I wonder if Combi and Cam are the same parent company? Yep:
http://chipolino.com/blog/en/articl...hildrens-eyes-vi-combi-elite-stroller-by-cam/
"
CAM’s collection of modular systems has recently increased by another jewel, which we have the pleasure of introducing to you today- a great pushchair, carrycot and car seat, united under the name of Combi Elite and the signature of the exclusive design Made in Italy."

mommycat

And yeah, looks....
"super elegant design with a beautiful ribbon, crystals"

Here's the carrycot part of the system up close:
cesta-139.jpg

Cath3114

newyorkDOC said:
Yeah but I don't think the baby was with her. I read that on some other sight. So it would stand to reason that they move the handle back to put her in and take her out.

I don't know why she'd even pick that seat. It's not even highly rated in Europe AFAIK. Maybe she just went for looks.

Considering multiple sources have said they only buy the best, flashiest stuff for their baby, they probably picked it based on looks, the crystals on the carrycot, etc.

newyorkDOC

Yes combi and cam are the same company. They are not known as combi here in Italy, but as cam. I never even tested out their strollers as I've heard they all weigh a ton. They seem to hold up poorly as well.

cmcki737

I have had a few US Combination infant seats and liked them but I agree white for an infant seat is kinda crazy!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC