American Girl dolls for $60 with accesories!!!

ADS

Dillipop

Got DD Cecile. She's not ready for her yet but will be in a couple of years and how can you go wrong for that price!!!

1mommy

I was looking at this for my niece too and all but Cécile's Sweet Dreams Collection came up as unavailable.

T4K

I ordered! :eek: This is my first AG purchase. I'm not sure what to do with it. I really want Saige, too, because she's from Albuquerque. Think it will be cool to hang onto for N since she was born there.

2BunniesMommy

Wish I had gotten up earlier today! I saw the deal at 10 PST and they were all sold out. I am getting the girls Target dolls, but I know they really want AG dolls. Figured on letting DD1 have one for her birthday this year and keep DD2 put away for next year to see how she does with her doll from Target. Oh well!

coleslawcat

I got my confirmation email about 3 hours after I placed the order. It looks like they added the Cecile Sweet Dreams collection after all the others sold out as it wasn't an option when I first purchased and it was on there later and the only one still available when I went to check why I hadn't gotten a confirmation email. I'm assuming it's sold out too by now though.

stephie1012

I hope if they do this again the pick other dolls. It was the same ones before Christmas. I got Cecile for dd. She will now have 4. After going to the AG doll store I'm a little bit addicted lol.

vonfirmath

I hope if they do this again the pick other dolls. It was the same ones before Christmas. I got Cecile for dd. She will now have 4. After going to the AG doll store I'm a little bit addicted lol.

See, I'm not sure they would be doing these sales if it weren't for having overstock in dolls that weren't selling.

So the only way we'll see them with other dolls if if they are not selling through normal channels fast enough.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC