Amazon Prime membership $72

ADS

Qarin

I've read that the gift-method works.

I'm still rolling on my monthly-payment prime from two years ago, and it still makes sense for my budget, so I'm passing on today's offer even while I feel a little silly for it.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
You get free 2-day shipping on almost everything. For me, that alone is worth it because I order a lot and I'm impatient. Seriously, it saves my butt around the holidays because I always think of last-minute stuff.

You also get access to their streaming video service, which offers a lot of free content. Their movie selection isn't as good as Netflix streaming, and their TV selection isn't as good as Hulu, but they have a lot, including stuff I can't get on the other services. There's also a ton of stuff available to rent, which is nice because I don't do the Netflix disks or Redbox or anything.

You also get access to certain free kinked books, but the things I want are never available.

That's ok though; I'm mainly in it for the shipping.

Qarin

Also, I'm kind of loving Amazon Prime Music, especially since I can download songs to my iPad for mobile listening.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Also, I'm kind of loving Amazon Prime Music, especially since I can download songs to my iPad for mobile listening.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that.

I was giddy the other day when I played some music through my Fire Stick the other day and realized it shows the lyrics on the screen (at least for the album I was listening to--not sure if that's universal).

Dillipop

I love the shipping. My kids use the streaming. I really like the new prime music- I can get current releases and download them to my iPhone for free! Makes it easy to check out an album without having to buy it.

They also have a lending library for kindle books- you can get one per month. I've never tried it though. I usually get the free books.

munchkin

My mom, two sisters and I went in on it together. So it only cost each of us $18. We each put in our own credit card and address to ship our stuff to. Totally worth that! But of course you gotta trust peeps.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Can I derail for just a moment re: Prime Music? I've heard that streaming music through iTunes uses a ton of data, whereas Pandora uses very little. Does anyone know where Amazon fits on the spectrum? (And now that I've asked, I'll go google it.)

Dillipop

Can I derail for just a moment re: Prime Music? I've heard that streaming music through iTunes uses a ton of data, whereas Pandora uses very little. Does anyone know where Amazon fits on the spectrum? (And now that I've asked, I'll go google it.)

The nice thing about amazon prime music is that you don't have to stream it. Once you add it to your prime player, you can download the music to your device and listen to it anytime without using data. I find that downloading movies through the prime player to take up very little space compared to a show through iTunes and I think it's the same with the music player.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Oh, I know, but I want to stream. I don't want to use up space on my phone, and sometimes I just like listening to playlists I have no desire to keep.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC