Ah...the ease of a NBB.

ADS

arly1983

I know exactly what you mean. It felt so nice I felt a little guilty...like maybe I needed to move an oobr between multiple cars for punishment. ;)

(Not that the oobr is not a nice booster, just not the lightest or easiest to move around)

NVMBR02

I feel the same!

DD1 is pretty tall and 5 steps in most cars now. Between that and DS being in a nbb things have gotten a lot similar around here. DD2 is pretty small, just barely 31 pounds with clothes on so we have at least another 12-18 months before we can seriously think about moving her to a HBB but I am really looking forward to it. By that point dd1 should be 5 stepping everywhere, DS may 5 step in some vehicles and I'll have one in a booster.

rachelandtyke

I must admit that having had 2+ years with DD1 in a hbb and DS now 35 lbs and ffing, I'm dreaming of when I can start booster training him . . . His TFs expire next summer when he is 6, so he might booster then instead of buying a different seat. DD1 started at 6 1/2 . . . At that point, I could put DD1 in a nbb (she'll be 10) and DS in her HBBs . . . DD2 will still be rfing for a while!

SavsMom

I honestly cannot wait until dd can use one just for the simplicity. At only 6 1/2 we have a few years to go.

gigi

I just moved my 7 year old son to a backless because I couldn't find a HBB compatible with my vehicle. Wow! Sooooo easy. And I am slowly moving my 3 year old FF...I am on easy street!!!

hesgimenez

It's funny how happy the little things make us. :dance: If I do get the new car I think I'll move his seat from side to side just because. Bonus is it'll annoy him a smidge. ;)

DawgDad

Overall, it really is nice when your children can finally & safely buckle & unbuckle themselves. When you have multiples, it really makes going out with them one less hassle. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC