Affix owners

love-pink

Affix owners...

Do you like it overall?

Better than the regular TB?

Does the back fall off when you lift it without supporting the bottom?

ADS

kam1011

I like it a little better than the turbo. Like PP said, the back doesn't fall off, but it is still adjustable. There are two recline clicks that are acceptable driving positions (well, one is practically vertical and then a recline). The arm rests have the soft cushiony part built into them, not velcroed on, which I love right now, but will probably hate in a year when they're gross. The belt guides are similar, but more twisty, like there's no possible chance in the world of a seatbelt falling out of one.

Athena

What color is that? It looks so pretty!

You said the belt guides are actually different? I ruled it out thinking they were the same. Are they positioned differently too? Any chance they are a bit more forward or facing the side more than the original turbo? Do you have an original to compare to? The original turbo doesn't work in my car because the belt guides are too far back and face the back, making them completely incompatible with my vehicle's belt that is positioned to the side and forward of it, if that makes sense. Thank you!!!!

ericarizo

Vivi is the color. I dont know about the belt guides and dont have a turbo to compare it with but i can take oics if the side for you.

jujumum

Thanks! That's a really nice looking seat!

I'm going to have to go play with one at BRU. The seat and arms are quite different from the Turbo. I'd like to sit my dd in it to see how the belt fit compares.

Athena

The back doesn't fall off like the turbo does. The arm rests don't need screws, the seat overall is pretty nice. I used a 20% off coupon at BRU and I felt like it was worth it over the regular turbo just for the latch alone

Hi. Since based on my other thread it sounds like you have similar problems with your vehicle's shoulder belts in booster guides as I do, would you mind sharing if this seat works in your van? The regular turbo doesn't work in ours, so I was assuming that this wouldn't either. Thank you!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC