Question Ads

smackeen

For some reason I am getting ads for naughty dating in the community forum ( in threads).

Just started when I renewed membership.

ADS

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
For some reason I am getting ads for naughty dating in the community forum ( in threads).

Desktop version or mobile app?

Also, you should not be seeing any ads with a benefactor subscription, and only one desktop ad with a supporter subsctiption. I'll check shortly to see if something is glitched with your account or the ads.

I'll see if I can remove it but the app ads are more limited in restrictions.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

I banned them from the mobile app network, but have had mixed results with this in the past. If they continue tomorrow, please let me know.

Unfortunately, someone else will have to post it, because I found the issue with your account. I recently refunded a paypal membership of yours because it was duplicated with an automatic payment you set up last time. You should see it in your account. Unfortunately, even though the other one was not refunded, refunding the duplicate caused the system to remove your subscriber access. I've fixed that, and extended your subscription to the end of the year. Sorry about the mixup, and thank you for your support! You should no longer see any ads at all:)

smackeen

Thank you!!

It was the mobile app that was the recent issue. Have not been on desktop for a few days.

Both are great now! :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC