A good price for Britax SGL?

ADS

lanwenyi

Oh man, I saw an online return at my Target for $70 the other day....

I picked up one of those at my Target for $36.06. I couldn't pass it up at that price. It's perfect (wrappings had never been removed), but I'm not loving the fit on DD (plus she's not 40lbs yet, only 39.5 fully dressed w/ shoes, so less than that in reality).

I'm trying to decide if I should hang on to it until DD gets to 40lbs (and hope it fits her better on the lap AND shoulder by then), return it, or give it to my sis for her 7yo who needs a new booster. Decisions, decisions. . . .

As for the OP question, if you wait around, I've seen all the colors avail right around $100 ($96-105), but it requires patience and luck. $113 is not a bad price, but it's not a "good" one either. Anything below $95 is a rare price for an SGL, and below $80 is a super-awesome deal.

lorinick

Where are these Target Store's? What area are you guys? My Target doesn't sell them. I will wait! I need one for my parents car, but I'll wait.

lanwenyi

Where are these Target Store's? What area are you guys? My Target doesn't sell them. I will wait! I need one for my parents car, but I'll wait.

My target doesn't sell then either. The one I got was an online return.

The other prices I mentioned are the prices I've seen online. Amazon prices can vary throughout the day. Also check no better deal, wayfair, etc.

On my phone; you know the spiel. . .

Athena

I just had a thread on this. :) I got livia with free returns from Kohls.com for $97 (before rewards). Depends on who you ask if that was a good price, but for me, I'm very happy with it because I needed that color and I needed the free returns option and I got it right away instead of having to wait and shop around.

Do you need free returns, a specific color, to have it soon?

The Kohls deal isn't as good now with no livia and their base price back up to the MSRP of $149.99. IF you have a Kohls card you can get 30% off ($105 + tax) and IF you can use Kohls cash for something you need anyway, that gives you another $20 back to spend on something else (essentially down to $85 + tax). But those are some big IFs. :D

Good luck! I'll post if I see anything really good.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC