3 seats in 3rd row - Lanc Cruiser

L

Lauren

We are going to take a road trip with my husband's brother's family. We each have 2 kids. 3 of the children are forward facing, the 4th child is not. We would like to have the 3 FW facing kids in the 3rd row, and the rear facing infant in the 2nd row middle. My question is about the 3 FW facing kiddos. What is a narrow seat that can be accomodated in the 3rd row of the Land Cruiser? Currently we have a Boulevard, Wizard and a Roundabout. We know the 3 large seats won't work in the 3rd row. I haven't tried 3 Roundabouts (SIL has 2 RA), but my guess is those are even too wide. What is a safe, narrow car seat that we could buy to use?

If need be I guess we can put the 3 kids in the middle row, but it will be easier to meet their needs in the trip if we are the other way...

Is the 3rd row safe?

Sorry for the ramble...

ADS

melaniev

I would definitely try the 3 roundabouts together 1st. If you're not objectionable to it, try forward- rear - forward facing because sometimes that will work. Otherwise you're looking at $600 + on new seats. I'm guessing someone will recommend the Radian because supposedly it's very narrow, but I've never had one so can't speak from personal experience.

U

Unregistered

We will try the 3 RA together first for sure, but if we needed to buy some, I thought maybe a Cosco Scenera. Is everyone here still a fan of the Sceneras?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC