2011 BJCM for $192 at Albee Baby

ADS

creideamh

Ahhh the fuchsia is beautiful. I really want one with the way everyone raves about these, but I just got a Cybex Callisto a couple months ago :( And already have 2 other strollers. Resisting the temptation....

Cryssy Jane

I love love love the black and blue one, but I don't need it. I have 2 bjcmd and would have to let one go in order to buy this.

msg221

Hmm. It's in their closeout section? Just a couple of months ago the blue and fuschia were in the Buy Buy Baby mailer and it said these colors were exclusive to them.

I do really like these colors though!

Last edited:

livsmum

Great price but I don't love the blue. I'm really wanting one of these but have to sell some other strollers, first. But they're just not moving on Craigslist unfortunately.

creideamh

How do you like the Callisto? I want one so bad :cool:

I have the 2010 and loved it at first. The sunshade is huge, easy to recline the seat, has 4 places for cupholders, restraint is easy to adjust, and it is SOLID but not ridiculously heavy. The fold, though, is a PITA- you have to push the button on the handle in and use your hand to push the bottom part in and up (maybe you could do this with your feet in shoes, but I always wear flip flops and the like), and then you have to push the button again to make the other half of the handle fold in, then push it down toward the ground so the lock clips on. Minor, but enough to be irritating. And it also is heavy for an umbrella-ish stroller (which you'd expect, since it's seriously amazingly solid aluminum or whatever, and feels SO much sturdier than the P3 although approx the same weight.) The fold and weight are really only my 2 annoyances, and it's not enough for me to get rid of it. The ride is SO smooth, the wheels are gorgeous and lovely and WONDERFUL (definitely the highlight of the stroller), and it's very easy to maneuver. I also like the adjustable handle, although it's already taller than my Mac and good enough for me (I'm 5'5".) So yeah... would I recommend it if you found a good deal? Yep (I got mine from mystrollers.com for $230.) Would I recommend it for full price? Probably not. HTH! :D

Phineasmama

thank you! I was looking at it because I could use it with my Aton kind of like a Snap n Go...not that I need another stroller :p I was going to sell my Bumbleride on craigslist but people keep totally lowballing me so now I'm pissed and I'm probably just going to keep the darn thing!

I might end up trying an Onyx if that is lighter...I have a City Select and I can use that with the car seat but it's also kind of heavy.

creideamh

The Onyx is lighter, probably like the highest Mac umbrella, whichever that is (higher than the Quest.) My USA Baby has all 3 Cybex strollers if you have one near you! Our old babysitter also had the Ruby (that's why I got the Callisto... the sunshade convinced me) and it handled a lot like a Mac Triumph with a huge sunshade.

livsmum

Has anyone seen the City Mini for less than
$192? I don't love that blue & black. I thought I'd seen $215 somewhere but all I can see now is $192 and then full price.

I've managed to sell most of my stuff this week in CL so am now in the market for the City Mini.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC