2010 Subaru forester middle seat install

emars002

I just did a search and it does not look good :( Shaelyn has suddenly not been feeling well in the car and on our recent road trip, got sick on the way there and on the way home. There is no recovering the FR85 harness so i will order another one but I think she would do much better in the center where she could look out the front of the car. It is obvious the FR85 won't work because it is huge and the cybex x-fix is also rather large. I am willing to get new seats if necessary but reading the threads, it seems it has been deemed impossible to install anything int he that center seat, let alone something that I could fit a booster next to. It would also have to be a seat with a higher harness height since Shae has a long torso. We currently have a GN, FR85, 2 TBs and a cybex. Has anyone ever had anything install in that middle seat?

ADS

bubbaray

The 2009 and newer Foresters have crazy humps in the middle and VERY indented outboard seats. I couldn't get a good install of either a MA or RN in the center. I tried all sorts of 3-across combos and couldn't get a single one to work.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoasMama

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Maxi Cosi is a proud sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2021 Carseat Media LLC