2 and 4-year-old same torso

bnsnyde

My 2-year-old boy and 4-year-old girl have the same torso.
I finally measured today and was surprised! Height-wise they differ by 2 inches. Add by weight a few pounds.

They both can use the Pro-sport in the spare Civic now. He outgrew the RF Scenera with air-pockets seat that was the designated RF seat for that car, and to my dismay is FF. But the Prosport is a good fit and we love it!

They can both RF in the Radian in the van, though.

I won't be handing down her stuff to him, much longer. He is going to surpass her in size! :)

ADS

2BunniesMommy

My kids are almost 3 years apart. I haven't actually measured their torso heights, but sitting they are very close in height and standing they are 6 inches apart. It is crazy!

mamakc

My kids have had the same size torso since they were 1&3. It's nice for seat sharing :)

-Krista
DD~5 Monterey /youth booster
DS~3~ Maestro / radian
DN~1~ Radian xtsl

jess71903

Ambassador
My 4:75 year old and 2:5 year old are close, too. DD sat in Ds's Regent today just to cooloff in the car's A/c and would use the same slots he does, with maybe 1" of difference between them.

mominabigtruck

My 6 and 10 year old wear the same size clothes. Ds1 has a short torso and long legs like me and ds2 is built like dh with a long toso and short legs. The downside is they're wearing clothes completely out before they get to ds3 and they're always fighting over who gets to wear the cool shirts.
Posted via Mobile Device

kirsty

My 8 year old niece has slightly bigger torso than my 11 year old niece they are the same height and the 8 year old is a little bit heavier. The 11 year old is small for her age at 4 foot 5 inches and 60 pounds

ElfJewel

Jamie and Ian have used the same slot on their Radians since we got them (so 2 years). Jamie is 3-4 inches taller and 8 lbs heavier. And Emi is catching up.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC