2.5 year old in a Foonf:)

tl01

Here's DS2 rear facing in his new Foonf. I bought it to forward face him because he gets car sick but I'll rear face him in it until he does. It's installed in a 2012 Sienna. He's about 32 lbs and 38 inches. You can't tell from this pic but he has tons of leg room. He can put his feet over he too of the seat back if he wants.

F52FA2E4-E102-4C77-8084-5AB549B7FBCA-1025-000000C9A5AADC5B.jpg

Found the pic of the leg room! Could he look more comfy?
EC4227E0-DDB9-4A6F-8EF0-042169C3ADE0-1025-000000D4DCF86731.jpg

Excuse the chest clip and slightly loose straps... I had already unbuckled him and then remembered we needed pics.

Last edited:
ADS

Persimmon

That cutie is looking awfully happy. How does he like riding in the Foonf? DS loves being able to see outside better.

brightredmtn

Look at that smile! Could he actually finally like being in the car? Maybe he'll start sleeping through the night now too...

April

Would you mind taking a side shot of the seat (he doesn't have to be in it) to show how reclined it is with the arb on? I was going to get one for DD3, but the height limit and the mandatory arb in Canada are making me have second thoughts. She is the same age as your ds and he doesn't appear to be that reclined in these pictures. :confused:
Posted via Mobile Device

Persimmon

Would you mind taking a side shot of the seat (he doesn't have to be in it) to show how reclined it is with the arb on? I was going to get one for DD3, but the height limit and the mandatory arb in Canada are making me have second thoughts. She is the same age as your ds and he doesn't appear to be that reclined in these pictures. :confused:
Posted via Mobile Device

Would this help you? Just trying to save the OP some time. It is on recline 3 which is the most reclined. You can also have it on recline 2 with the bar on although it does not say that in the manual yet.

Side view with headrest second from top:
http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b621/Persimmon1/IMG_0915_zps86d1d100.jpg

tl01

Posted via Mobile Device

Here are two pics... Do they help? I don't think he's very reclined at all. Excuse the mess... I just picked up his artwork from preschool. My car is on a flat surface in the garage but I couldn't get the ground in the pic. I can get a better one later if you want.

The Foonf is in the most recline position but the sienna has pretty sloped seats that sort of counteract that.
8709C913-C746-4C18-97A3-5023DEEF7490-305-0000000DA162A002.jpg

32D70D31-60D1-418B-98B5-01C37DD5DF7F-305-0000000D9C6B0556.jpg

tl01

Look at that smile! Could he actually finally like being in the car? Maybe he'll start sleeping through the night now too...

He was smiling just to be nice. He still fights getting in rear facing or forward facing. As for sleeping... That's still a mess too;).

tl01

Looks pretty happy in it! Maybe sitting up so high will help with car sickness?

I hope it will help with the car sickness but I don't have a whole lot of hope given he puked like crazy in the toddler orbit G2 and that seat sits up high in the base.

When he's in the car I have been driving realllllly slowly!

tl01

That cutie is looking awfully happy. How does he like riding in the Foonf? DS loves being able to see outside better.

He has a great view of our carpool but they were fighting the other day because they were both putting their feet up on his seat back.

Here's the view...

951D0867-2B7D-4D98-BD4A-3869F9C770CE-305-000000107E335E56.jpg

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC