12th Anniversary Carseat Giveaway Contest: Name Those Members

ADS

CandCfam

CSO has been a wealth of information and I am humbled to be recognized as a long-timer here. I have referenced and recommended this site so many times there's no way I could begin to count them.

SO - THANK YOU for this site - it has changed the lives and safety of MANY!! :love:

mommyfrog

Happy anniversary!! Twelve years ago I was keeping my then one year old rear facing past the standard twelve months in a Century Smartmove. She rear faced to about twenty months.:D

nannykates

12 years ago...I was 9, neither me nor my 7 yr old brother had had a car seat in years. Our 2000 Ody was still New and dad drove a wagovan with an interior door pannel missing from the back seat.

aept

Happy Anniversary C-S.O! Twelve years ago I was in the height of wedding planning :)

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

Irishmama

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on keeping such an amazing resource and community going! So many kids are safer because of you!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Happy Anniversary C-S.O! Twelve years ago I was in the height of wedding planning :)

Congrats Aept! Please send me a private message with your full name, shipping address and phone number to be provided to Amazon, along with your choice of booster as per the contest rules!

aept

Congrats Aept! Please send me a private message with your full name, shipping address and phone number to be provided to Amazon, along with your choice of booster as per the contest rules!

Wow! I can't believe I won! :) I did a double take.
Thank you for this valuable web resource, community, and the prize!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC