07 CR-V 3-across

meljc

We'll have our nephew for the weekend so I don't want to buy new seats. What's our best bet? All kids are small (ok, tiny) for their ages.

Seats available to each kid:
3.5yo: SecureKid 400, Nextfit RF/FF, CCO FF
2yo: Nextfit RF, CCO RF, maybe Scenara NEXT
8mo: Keyfit w/ base, Nextfit RF, CCO RF

We have available 1 SecureKid, 4 Nextfits, 2 CCOs, 0-1 Scenara NEXT

If possible, I'd prefer to keep the baby on one of the sides in the KF w/ base.

Thank you!

ADS

murphydog77

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
Hi. I think you should be able to get all 3 across easily with the FF CCO, RF CCO, and the KF. Those are by far your narrowest options. If the KF doesn't fit, then the CCO will fit for the baby for sure.

meljc

Just wanted to post back in case others were searching. I didn't end up having access to the second CCO, so it was a little bit of a struggle. I ended up with RF CCO - FF NF - RF KF, all with seatbelts. It was tight but doable. I could not get all three seats in RF.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC