Clek Oobr new release date...August!

U

Unregistered

I was just reading Clek's Facebook page and noticed they had commented on a fans post about his daughter....here's a cut and paste......

Clek at 11:42am April 23

That's understandable - Julius the monkey wins the hearts of many of our "customers"! If she's not quite ready for olli, our first fullback booster, oobr, hits stores in August and might be a good fit - depending on her height and weight (at least 38" and 33 lbs.). It also converts to a backless booster, growing with her not only in size but also design taste - pink is probably somewhere in your future!

ADS

emandbri

It is a shame it gets getting pushed back. I still wish they would up the weight limit to 40 lbs. :whistle:

On the facebook page it has tori spelling buying one, how old is her oldest?

monzogary

Senior Community Member
It is a shame it gets getting pushed back. I still wish they would up the weight limit to 40 lbs. :whistle:

On the facebook page it has tori spelling buying one, how old is her oldest?
I found this by Googling:

Tori and Dean have two children.

* Liam Aaron McDermott: Born in March 2007 at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, California.
* Stella Doreen McDermott: Born in June 2008 in Los Angeles, California.

Dean has two children from his previous marriage to Mary Jo Eustace.

* Jack Montgomery McDermott: Born in October, 1998. Some reports are showing his birth month as November.
* Lola McDermott: Born in July 2005.

So who knows which child she may be buying it for. I just hope its not intended for the just turned 2 yr old! Even her step daughter is only going to be 4 this summer.

BookMama

Senior Community Member
Dean has two children from his previous marriage to Mary Jo Eustace.

* Jack Montgomery McDermott: Born in October, 1998. Some reports are showing his birth month as November.
* Lola McDermott: Born in July 2005.

So who knows which child she may be buying it for. I just hope its not intended for the just turned 2 yr old! Even her step daughter is only going to be 4 this summer.

I'm pretty sure that Lola was adopted by Mary Jo just before she and Dean broke up, and she isn't really Dean's child. (Er, not that I'm up on celebrity baby gossip or anything. :eek: :p) And I seriously doubt that they still have the 10YO in a booster, considering that they turned the younger son FF at less than a year old. I'm sure that it's for the younger boy. :thumbsdown:

daniele_ut

I'm reasonably certain the celebs were given those Olli boosters as swag at a press event. Let's just hope Tori holds onto it for a few years before she uses it!

clek

Hi, we are stating August because not every store will get their shipment in July.
Thanks

Heather98012

I am not ready for my dd in a booster. I am not ready for my dd in a booster. I am not ready for my dd in a booster. (But darn it, I want an Oobr sooooooooo badly!!!)

Link to the FB page, please? I searched & didn't find it.

ETA: Nevermind, I found it. I was searching for Oobr not Clek.

Tyler'sMom1117

I'm reasonably certain the celebs were given those Olli boosters as swag at a press event. Let's just hope Tori holds onto it for a few years before she uses it!

:yeahthat: When I first saw that picture of Tori on that site, her son was an infant still. I'm sure it was a giveaway and she just accepted it.

capeKO71

I'm actually ok with it being a 30lb weight limit - but I hope there is some wording about age/maturity in the manual.

There are lots of 5/6 year olds who are not 40lbs... and who can sit properly in a booster, who are perfectly safe in a booster... (my son... who will be 6 in June is 36lbs...but he fits fine in a highback and is mature enough to use it).

Now - backless boosters are another story - of course those should start at 40lbs... but again, there should be more wording in manuals and no boxes to give some references to maturity. (even if it's just age... wish they would put 4 years and at least 30lbs...)

I'm actually ok with it being a 30lb weight limit - but I hope there is some wording about age/maturity in the manual.
:yeahthat:, DD2 didn't hit 40 lbs. until she was over 6YO and at 7 is still only a few lbs over 40, so I think "30 with an age/maturity guideline" is more appropriate than a plain 40 lb. minimum.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC