For Sale All new or like new baby/kid items: Beco, Hotsling, Leap Frog, Gymboree, Nintendo, Misc.

waterbaby

All items come from a smoke- and pet-free environment. Verified PayPal only, please. Let me know if you have any questions. Open to reasonable offers and multiple purchase discounts!

SOLD! NEW/Never Used Beco Carrier, $55 shipped.

LIKE NEW Hotsling, Size 4/Large, $45 shipped.

LIKE NEW Baby Bath blow-up liner, $5 add on to any purchase.

Digital Picture Frame, $25 shipped.

SOLD! NWT Gymboree Gymmies Gown, Size 10/12, $10 shipped.

NIP Leapster Games, $7.50 shipped/each.

NIP Voice Fire Alarms, $20 shipped/each.

NIP LeapPad Silicone Skin and Screen Protector, $10 shipped together.

NIP Leap Frog Leap Pad AC Adapters (2), $7.50 shipped/each.

NIP Leap Frog Leap Pad Carry Cases (2), $12.50 shipped/each.

LIKE NEW Nintendo DS Lite Hello Kitty Accessory Pack, $10 shipped.

EUC Nintendo DS XL, $55 shipped.

SOLD! EUC Nintendo DS Lite and accessories, $50 shipped.

Last edited:
ADS

waterbaby

Interested in the pic frame. Can you add a memory card (does it have a slot) for additional photos?

My best guess is yes... just going off of what's on the front of the box:

6" LCD Digital Photo Frame
128 MB internal memory
No PC Required
Copy your photos, videos, and MP3s directly from your memory card, digital camera or PC

Included: frame, 128MB internal memory, AC adapter, remote control, and USB cable.

It's sealed. I could open it and take a look if you'd like?

2BunniesMommy

What material is the nightgown? I'm probably interested in it. I am also not familar with the differences between the Nintendos, explain them to me because I probably want one and maybe both.

waterbaby

What material is the nightgown? I'm probably interested in it. I am also not familar with the differences between the Nintendos, explain them to me because I probably want one and maybe both.

The night gown is a heavy jersey knit.

I don't have specifics on the Nintendos, other than they both function/play the same, but the XL has a much larger screen vs. the Lite. I bet a Google search would be much more helpful than me, lol. I'll have to ask my daughter in the morning. She'll know more about them.

2BunniesMommy

I want the nightgown for sure. I'm going to look into the Nintendos tomorrow and let you know. Want to look up what the differences are, make sure they play the same games, and find anything else I might need to know.

waterbaby

I want the nightgown for sure. I'm going to look into the Nintendos tomorrow and let you know. Want to look up what the differences are, make sure they play the same games, and find anything else I might need to know.

Okay, great! My daughter says they both play the same games and "do the same things", just that one is bigger than the other. Wish I could be of more help. I'm not a gaming mom. ;)

2BunniesMommy

Okay, great! My daughter says they both play the same games and "do the same things", just that one is bigger than the other. Wish I could be of more help. I'm not a gaming mom. ;)

Thank you!

That answer is actually perfect.

In line with my thread about my kids not cleaning up, I think I will pass on the game systems so as not to add to the stuff that needs cleaned up when we really do need to get rid of stuff. I know they would love them, but DD1 does have a Kindle Fire and DD2 is allowed to borrow mine, so a game system with extra parts is probably a bad idea for us.

I do still want the nightgown. I love it and I think DD1 will also. Please PM me your PP address and I will get payment to you.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC