Question Albee Baby Return?

saapter

Hi all,
I am looking to return a seat that I bought from Albee Baby. It just isn't working for us.
The thing is, they say they only accept new, unused merchandise with manual, registration card, etc. I have used this seat for a month and have already sent in the registration card. Womp womp. Do I chance it and send it back? Does anyone have experience with this?
Thanks in advance!

ADS

SavsMom

They do inspect them when they are returned. I returned a stroller once and it took awhile for my refund, when I called they said they had received it but needed to verify it was new and Un - used prior to refunding me.

If it were me I wouldn't feel right returning a seat that's been used for a month and registered - but that's just me.

YinzerMama

I never register till I am sure I am keeping something. I wouldn't return something I had registered. Tried once or twice and not liked, yes... but registered and used for a month, no. Better off listing on CL

ebp913

I never register till I am sure I am keeping something. I wouldn't return something I had registered. Tried once or twice and not liked, yes... but registered and used for a month, no. Better off listing on CL

That. Changed your mind isn't really a good reason and you have to pay return shipping anyways so I would just list it locally.

1mommy

Sorry it didn't work out, I would call Allbee Baby and see if they will accept the return or not, (probably not). In the future you might want to try going to your local store even if they are more expensive and trying the seat out before buying. A lot of stores now price match online pricing too so if you find a better deal online you can still buy (and return) it locally.

alanadoodle

Kind of OT, but what about returning a stroller that is wobbly? I bought a B-Nimble and have used it twice and something is off with it...

Athena

Kind of OT, but what about returning a stroller that is wobbly? I bought a B-Nimble and have used it twice and something is off with it...

If something is wrong with it, that would be different than changed mind, but it would still depend on the store policy, the reason I'm very picky about where I buy. You might be better off calling Britax because they usually have good CS and warranty support. HTH.

ebp913

If something is wrong with it, that would be different than changed mind, but it would still depend on the store policy, the reason I'm very picky about where I buy. You might be better off calling Britax because they usually have good CS and warranty support. HTH.

I would also call Britax first. They will resolve it for you faster. Albee would just call Britax for you so basically you are just adding another middle man to the equation. Britax customer service tends to be excellent.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC