Question for those who have *already ordered* their free BLVD

ADS

Cryssy Jane

So jealous. BF sent his in at the end of september and were supposedly there by oct 3rd and he hasn't received any notification as of yet.

Hmmm that's really weird. I would probably start calling or emailing to see what's up!

Talk about weird, he just received an order email to order the seat. Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll be in the batch to go out today. Probably not though.

Phineasmama

Oh I hope so! It seems like they are taking around 4-6 weeks in between batches so maybe he will just get lucky? Did he order right away?

Cryssy Jane

Phineasmama said:
Oh I hope so! It seems like they are taking around 4-6 weeks in between batches so maybe he will just get lucky? Did he order right away?

Yep! Ordered right away. He said within 5 mins of getting the email.

Sent from my iPhone using Car-Seat.Org

wnkw

When y'all sent in the UPCs.. how did you mail them? Did you add delivery confirmation or insurance?

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org

kaharris83

Nope. I just cut the actual small UPC out and mailed it in a regular envelope. One stamp. I made a copy of my form with my UPCs taped to it just in case it got lost. No delivery confirmation or tracking added.

wnkw

kaharris83 said:
Nope. I just cut the actual small UPC out and mailed it in a regular envelope. One stamp. I made a copy of my form with my UPCs taped to it just in case it got lost. No delivery confirmation or tracking added.

Just the UPC? Not the rest of it(dom color etc)?

kaharris83

Just the UPC? Not the rest of it(dom color etc)?

I just mailed in the actual UPC barcode with the numbers you had to match online. Not the DOM, color, or anything extra. I taped them next to the UPC number on the printed form so you could see they matched at a glance.

Phineasmama

I cut out the whole thing from the boxes and mailed it in a small polymailer with delivery confirmation. Not that you have to do that, but I'm paranoid. I made copies of them as well.

Cryssy Jane

Wow. I called yesterday to check the status. They said it is taking a full 6 weeks from when you order your seat to when you receive it. They've had bf's UPCs since the beginning of oct. seat was ordered oct 22. Seat just shipped today.

wnkw

Guess I should go ahead and send mine in. Dd2 is only 4 months, but figured id keep her in her chaperone til it got warm (like march here). There must be a LOT more people participating than I expected..

Sent from my DROIDX using Car-Seat.Org - Please excuse the typos :)

Jessica61624

Cryssy Jane said:
Wow. I called yesterday to check the status. They said it is taking a full 6 weeks from when you order your seat to when you receive it. They've had bf's UPCs since the beginning of oct. seat was ordered oct 22. Seat just shipped today.

They may have been effected by the hurricane.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC