News Forumrunner Car-Seat.Org App Ending - Please use Tapatalk

jess71903

Ambassador
Re: Tapatalk Mobile App Test + Forumrunner App Ending

Have you clicked on the little star at the top? That's subscribed threads. Honestly, it's not that intuitive to me.

ADS

steph

Tapatalk Mobile App Test + Forumrunner App Ending

Half the time I log into Tapatalk it won't show community member chat anymore :(. This is recent and I'm guessing due to the update.

Any idea how to fix it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

Dumb question, but did you try logging out then logging back in again? To the forum with your forum login/password from inside taptalk, not the main tapatalk login. I have not had this issue on my android phone, but perhaps someone else can comment if they have the same problem.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

Dumb question, but did you try logging out then logging back in again? To the forum with your forum login/password from inside taptalk, not the main tapatalk login. I have not had this issue on my android phone, but perhaps someone else can comment if they have the same problem.

DabOfLoven

There for a while it was making me login in each. Hasn't the last couple of times though

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk. If it doesn't make sense, that'll be why.

Dillipop

My biggest issue with tapatalk is that it keeps telling me the forum isn't responding and I have to try to submit responses numerous time before they go through. I don't know if it's all tapatalk or just my internet though. Cso and comcast don't seem to be getting along very well on any of the 3 platforms lately.

Caviller

Weird I have Comcast and have not seen this. I know the forum freezes for 1 to 2 minutes four times a day for backups. This happens at 11am and 5am CDT every day, most recently about 25 minutes ago. At other times I'm not sure what would cause this as the forum server is pretty responsive in general.

-Admin on test account

Dillipop

I'm guessing it's just my local Comcast. I don't have issues with other sites on my phone or computer usually, just cso. If I sit in my parking lot on 3G, it actually sometimes works quicker, which makes me think it's my comcast connection not liking cso in any format lately.

steph

I did but it only fixed it temporarily.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

Unless someone else can weigh in, my next suggestion would be to completely remove the app and re-install it. If that doesn't work, perhaps you might find something on the Tapatalk support forum in regard to private forum access. I'll try to search over there in the next few days if I remember also.

DabOfLoven

Mine was hit or miss doing it. I do believe I uninstalled the app. If you're on Android you can try deleting you cache, then if that does work, just deleting the app data for it (you'll have to relogin), then if non of that works try reinstalling the app.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk. If it doesn't make sense, that'll be why.

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician

Having the same issue as Steph. Logged in and out, multiple times, sometimes that works but is temporary fix, sometimes doesn't work at all. Uninstalling and reinstalling app did nothing.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster

If no one here has a solution, perhaps one of you with this issue could please post on the tapatalk forum with a summary of the issue? I could post, but likely they would need followup information.

CTPDMom

If no one here has a solution, perhaps one of you with this issue could please post on the tapatalk forum with a summary of the issue? I could post, but likely they would need followup information.

I will...might take a few days but I'll get to it!

kaitlyn

Senior Community Member

Just wanted to mention I'm having the same issues with the private forums not appearing. Seems to be intermittent. The weird thing is that I can't see the forums, but if I go to my "participated" tab I can see the threads I'm in and click those and access them from there. It seems Tapatalk knows I should have access to the threads, just doesn't want me to see the forum. Did anyone else get anywhere with posting on the Tapatalk forums?

CTPDMom

Just wanted to mention I'm having the same issues with the private forums not appearing. Seems to be intermittent. The weird thing is that I can't see the forums, but if I go to my "participated" tab I can see the threads I'm in and click those and access them from there. It seems Tapatalk knows I should have access to the threads, just doesn't want me to see the forum. Did anyone else get anywhere with posting on the Tapatalk forums?

BTW, I noticed the same thing yesterday. That below the navigator button I can see SCM threads, and click on them, but not actually access the forum.

I did post, just a couple days ago, on the Tapatalk forum. I got one reply that said they were experiencing similar for a different forum.

And (coincidentally??) got an email today from Tapatalk asking if I wanted to try a new Beta version via Testflight. So I'm doing that. So far so good. Will keep you all posted!

lgenne

It's an iOS app that let's you test alpha/beta version of other apps that aren't yet in the App Store.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC