In Search Of Deco or Preston MyRide Cover

Chila88

I'm in search of a Deco set for DS. Anyone have any out there they'd be willing to part with?

(If I don't have any luck with Deco, I'll be open to other boy sets....preferably Preston or Royale)

ADS

canadiangie

I have something. But not sure what pattern it is. It's black along the sides with a silvery / light light green polka dot look along the middle. It has the full body infant support and harness covers. Great shape. It's for a non-compliant MR, is that what you need?

Eta- google images tells me it's Edgemont Dots.

Chila88

I don't have the cover anymore, but if you want infant padding from Preston I have it! It's the super awesome insert.

I actually don't need an insert anymore. Thanks so much though!

I have something. But not sure what pattern it is. It's black along the sides with a silvery / light light green polka dot look along the middle. It has the full body infant support and harness covers. Great shape. It's for a non-compliant MR, is that what you need?

Eta- google images tells me it's Edgemont Dots.

I have a Chandler. It's American but fits a non-compliant Canadian seat.

Thanks ladies! I'm going to try and hold out for something with some colour. If nothing surfaces though I may take you up on the offer, cuz one day I should probably get DS out of Alma ;). It's just so pretty though :eek:

(Oh, and Yup, I'm after American or non-compliant Canadian)

amyd

Let me know if you change your mind...I'd do FFS on the Chandler. I don't even own a My Ride anymore! LOL

Little Ps Mama

Would you be interested in trading your Alma for my Deco? I have been looking for a Flair set for my little girl for over a year without any luck but Alma is my #2 choice. :)

Chila88

This was an ISO or 'in search of' thread, so there wasn't actually a cover for sale. If either of the ones people mentioned they had interested you, you could try sending them a personal message to see if they still have them.

To update thread, I found Deco and Royale and am a happy camper :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC