Strollers.com clearance car seats restocked

ADS

brittany

that was strange, had the 65sl on my page looking at it and the price changed in front of my eyes, hit back and the whole section was gone again! Hope it comes back with the 80sls again!

linneabw

How do you cancel your order and make sure you get the same seat again? I missed the code and tried to call and she said they couldn't do it. i should fight for it, because I went back and put on in my cart and it let me use the code. Do you think I should push it or realize I'm out $10 but saved $108?

Anyone want the 65SL? I have it in my cart (that's the one I tested it on) and I don't need it.

msg221

Okay, I didn't even see an 80SL and I've been stalking this since I got home from work. I ended up buying a 65SL for now. Maybe another 80SL will show up and I can order it and cancel my other order.

Their site is really screwy. Earlier today I was going to get an XTSL in the black & grey mesh (can't remember what that one is called). Not my first choice, but for $120, I was going to deal. I had it in my cart, clicked on "Checkout" and then in disappeared out of my cart! And this is right after I put it in my cart. I headed to the checkout immediately. And of course when I clicked back on the car seats, it wasn't there.

Aurezalia

I uh... well, long story short, had issues.
I need a 65SL or 80SL at this price (with the discount code) for my friend with a 3-month-old the size of a one year old (literally!)
If anyone is willing to let theirs go, or can pick up another one if it comes up, I WILL PP you.

Jessica61624

Aurezalia said:
I need a 65SL or 80SL at this price (with the discount code) for my friend with a 3-month-old the size of a one year old (literally!)
If anyone is willing to let theirs go, or can pick up another one if it comes up, I WILL PP you.

I can stalk.

NannyMom

HEY! I have a 65Sl for $92 (before 10% discount) sitting in my cart for you. I was stalking and it came up!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC