So are there any great strollers I haven't tried out there? The Dream Stroller Hunt: Part 2

ADS

newyorkDOC

I know you said bug anything but have you tried a bee? Bc I hate the full size bugs but love my bee. You can push it with one finger. The only thing missing on your list is no window (easily fixed with a custom hood off eBay) and not compatible with the buggypod. You can use a mountain buggy bassinet on it with the maxi cosi adaptors.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I contemplated the Spark for a LONG time. I went with the Mutsy Evo instead (which will have an enlarged canopy for the models coming in Feb 2013).

I was also thinking the Bee for you, but you said you hated the Bugs.

I'll keep thinking. I'm as picky as you so maybe I can come up with something again. ;)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I know you said bug anything but have you tried a bee? Bc I hate the full size bugs but love my bee. You can push it with one finger. The only thing missing on your list is no window (easily fixed with a custom hood off eBay) and not compatible with the buggypod. You can use a mountain buggy bassinet on it with the maxi cosi adaptors.
I didn't like the Bee. And the seat was so small.
I contemplated the Spark for a LONG time. I went with the Mutsy Evo instead (which will have an enlarged canopy for the models coming in Feb 2013).

I was also thinking the Bee for you, but you said you hated the Bugs.

I'll keep thinking. I'm as picky as you so maybe I can come up with something again. ;)

Any of the G+G strollers good? They are just coming into the US and I'm hearing good things about some...

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I didn't like the Bee. And the seat was so small.

Any of the G+G strollers good? They are just coming into the US and I'm hearing good things about some...

The models I looked at were too big for a car stroller. They do have smaller models though. unityco may have checked them out; I'll ask her.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Now looking at the Mutsy Evo... OooooOOOOooooh, I'm liking... How tall is the seat?

Probably not as tall as you'd like. 22" to canopy I believe. That being said, it may be different with the new canopy. And I've found that Mutsy seats fits taller kids than they should because they are "real" seats. Not those damn bucket seats that I hate! :ROTFLMAO:

Last edited:

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Man, the G+G 042 looks nice, except the damn bucket seat. ;) Well and the fold isn't great.
The 102 has a similar seat but the fold! It's amazing!
There's another without the bucket seat I like but I don't think it takes a carrycot. :(

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Man, the G+G 042 looks nice, except the damn bucket seat. ;) Well and the fold isn't great.
There's another without the bucket seat I like but I don't think it takes a carrycot. :(

Ha ha. I'll go get my reply from the other thread. ;)

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador

It has niceties! It's NOT a car stroller though as it's big, like Bugaboo big. It also has a 2 handed recline on top of the bucket seat. Double whammy. LOL

The 102 is similar to the Mylo IMO. It's not small. Full size stroller. Completely foam wheels like the Mylo, no rubber costed or anything if that matters to you. (I asked them several questions over the last month and it too them way toknlon to get back to me IMO.) And fold only with the seat in FF position if that matters.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I need to go watch some reviews on the Spark and see how tall and how the push is. It's looking more and more awesome as I read more about it and see more pics...

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I need to go watch some reviews on the Spark and see how tall and how the push is. It's looking more and more awesome as I read more about it and see more pics...

There isn't much out there at all. Just one major review which is Australian that has pics, no video. Someone on BBB had quality issues with theirs. I like the basket. And the canopy. It really is a duller for look though. It's looks outdated, and not in a good, retro way. :ROTFLMAO: I could care less if the seat coverts to anything as I hate extra buckles and straps left over for a feature you use for less than 5 months in the life of the stroller.

It has an adjustable handle in NA though, unlike Australia. Mutsy handles also adjust tall.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I think I may need two. I like the Cybex Callisto for a lot of my travel/quick trip needs; wouldn't want it for all day at the mall though. I think I might get it AND keep looking for my dream stroller. LOL. The tall canopy kind of sold me! Along with the recline, fold, and front tightener (how cool is that???)

D&L's-mommy

I think I may need two. I like the Cybex Callisto for a lot of my travel/quick trip needs; wouldn't want it for all day at the mall though. I think I might get it AND keep looking for my dream stroller. LOL. The tall canopy kind of sold me! Along with the recline, fold, and front tightener (how cool is that???)

I'm getting a cybex onyx as my travel/quick trip stroller (dd likes callisto but we're past the carrycot stage so not worth the extra money to us) I love that the canopy is adjustable and huge, plus they're not heavy and have a smaller fold. I love that front adjuster too! Plus the beautiful colors

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC