Thread subscriptions not working

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
I subscribe to all the thread I post in and people are posting in them, but I am not being notified. My email is working because I am getting other stuff fine.

ADS

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
It definitely shows you are setup for instant email notification on subscribed threads. I also haven't seen any bounces since the purge a few days ago.

Were you getting subscriptions previously and they just stopped recently? I'm wondering if the subscription messages might be getting caught in a spam filter by your provider or browser? There could be something about the title or something that flags them. You might need to add car-seat.org to a safe list to let them pass.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
It definitely shows you are setup for instant email notification on subscribed threads. I also haven't seen any bounces since the purge a few days ago.

Were you getting subscriptions previously and they just stopped recently? I'm wondering if the subscription messages might be getting caught in a spam filter by your provider or browser? There could be something about the title or something that flags them. You might need to add car-seat.org to a safe list to let them pass.

I was getting them until about 30 mins before I posted this. I use outlook and they are not being filtered to spam. Car-seat.org is already on my safe list. I am just going into my CP now to see the replies.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
I'm getting my notifications but that doesn't rule out some other problem. Anyone else having the same issues?

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
I changed a setting regarding how email notifications are processed. I'm not sure if it will have any obvious effect, but let me know if it is working now please.

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Your message was in my email this morning, so it must work. I will let you know if if doesn't. Thanks!

I think there is still a problem from overnight. I sent in a support ticket to see if there is an ongoing issue that might be causing this.

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
It should be returning to normal.

Apparently, the forums hit an email quota at the provider. Some changes were made that should allow notifications to continue but they may not be instantaneous at peak times.

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
Oh good. I just keep refreshing the new posts. Emails still not working. Maybe after I am finished with todays car seat clinic!

Admin

Admin - Webmaster
Mine are still coming in. I do not know how many I missed from last night.

Lol I just got a bounce of one of your subscription notifications from Thursday 2/7.

I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

<azgirl71@*********>:
Connected to ******** but connection died. Possible duplicate! (#4.4.2) I'm not going to try again; this message has been in the queue too long.

--- Enclosed are the original headers of the message.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC