New Diono Seats are on Amazon

ADS

msg221

I saw those last week. Is the Sunburst one the orange? If so, I kind of liked it. It could be my "Holland" car seat (since a lot of their sports teams wear orange).

I'm wondering if there are any major differences between these and the old Diono seats.

jwilliams

Gaaaahhh... I don't know which one I want. I wish the Olympia came in all the colors, because I really don't need a body pillow or a 50lb RF limit.

*posted using the car-seat.org app*

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Diono-Pacifica-Convertible-Booster-Pillow/dp/B00ISS2S9M/"]Amazon.com: Diono Pacifica Convertible Plus Booster Seat with Body Pillow, Shadow: Baby[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Diono-Rainier-Convertible-Adjustable-Houndstooth/dp/B00ISS2QIK/"]Amazon.com : Diono Rainier Convertible Plus Booster with Adjustable Head Support, Black Houndstooth : Baby[/ame]

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Diono-Olympia-Convertible-Booster-Shadow/dp/B00ISS2S1U/"]Amazon.com: Diono Olympia Convertible Plus Booster Car Seat, Shadow: Baby[/ame]

jwilliams

I think I'll be going with the orange. The husband likes it a lot and I think it'll look FAB with my purple RXT and sugar plum Sureride.

Sadly I have to wait until this fall to get one.

*posted using the car-seat.org app*

msg221

I know they say it will fit up to 57", but realistically how old could you harness a FF kid in this (average size kid)? I can't remember if I asked this before or not!

I am liking the orange more and more and need a little car seat change in my car! I'll probably wait till there's a sale though. I bet it would last Chase a while because he is below average in size for a 4 year old!

Keeyamah

I know they say it will fit up to 57", but realistically how old could you harness a FF kid in this (average size kid)? I can't remember if I asked this before or not! I am liking the orange more and more and need a little car seat change in my car! I'll probably wait till there's a sale though. I bet it would last Chase a while because he is below average in size for a 4 year old!

In my vehicle (very reclined/inclined seats, so I lose harness height) my 44-44.5" tall 4.5 yr old is on the top slots and very nearly even with them. And I just moved his FR85 to the top slots, skipping the 9th cause he was even with the 8th, so he might be at/above the radians. Again, I lose some harness height with that one in my mom's van. Quinn is outgrowing size 5 shirts and size 6 are a bit too big. YMMV, of course.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC