Free Senseo Coffee Maker

ADS

aja

i did this like a year ago and got the free senseo. i use it all the time. :thumbsup: i think shipping was around $20 but i don't recall exactly. definately worth it!

Cyrene

I ordered one! I hope my DH likes it as I don't drink coffee , it was too good to pass up, I love me a bargain !

keri1292

I ordered one. I have never had a cup of coffee. :eek: NEVER. Blech! But, when we have company I have to run to Dunkin Donuts for coffee so this is great. Can you use any kind of coffee, or do you need to use the special pods?

indigoblossom

thanks for posting this - when i saw it this morning i thought it was some promo gimic where they'd take down your info but never produce results - especially not immediately. and paying the $15 shipping charge with paypal was super cool!!!

courtfrog2

It says in the fine print that you may or may not get the coffee machine. They will send you an email in 2-3 weeks or something like that. Wish you luck everyone.

indigoblossom

so do they refund your money, in that case? i figured if you answered their questions carefully, in a manner that would seem to please marketing folk, than it was a sure deal.

indigoblossom

yup - as suspected, if you don't answer the questions in a certain way (basically i fyou appear to be an anti-social, non-coffee drinker) the survey ends with something like "thank you for your time, fill in your email address and we'll contact you 2-6 weeks to let you know if you are eligible..."

but when i filled it out the first time (and i didn't lie, i swear-:whistle:) it took me to a different page that said something like "congratulations, you qualify to receive a senseo blah blah" and then it took to me a payment screen and had me verify my shipping address.

very cool - i can't wait to get this!

celtic1885

Whoo Hoo! I got mine! $15 shipping.

Just a note to those who "don't drink coffee" - they also have tea pods and I think hot chocolates ones as well.

Apparently my ex has one and my teen said they have Earl Grey tea! Whoo hoo! :D

Lys

Senior Community Member
dang- no matter what I try it doesn't work for me.
Someone help me out with the "correct" answers.
I've wanted one of these forever!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC