In Search Of FR85 cover

ADS
N

northernmimom

We have two fuschia pink covers (used) that we need to replace with a "boy" color. My daughter just moved into the Britax booster and my 3 year-old son is ready to move into her old one but objects to the pink cover! If I can find a replacement, we'll have two used pink covers to get rid of!

mominabigtruck

We have two fuschia pink covers (used) that we need to replace with a "boy" color. My daughter just moved into the Britax booster and my 3 year-old son is ready to move into her old one but objects to the pink cover! If I can find a replacement, we'll have two used pink covers to get rid of!

I have a tan or a gray one that I could trade you for a pink one. Both in euc.

N

northernmimom

I have a tan or a gray one that I could trade you for a pink one. Both in euc.

Are you still interested in a swap? I have the Livia bright pink (3 total between our whole family)...My son is ready to move into the 85, but won't sit in the pink seat!

N

northernmimom

Yes I am. Which would you prefer the gray or tan? I'm not sure if I have all the comfort pads, I will have to check.

Do you need two pink covers or just one? I would swap for both if you needed two, otherwise I would prefer the gray. We can private message our addresses. Thanks!

N

northernmimom

I would love pink or blue or cow ! Thanks

I have a livia cover and in dire need of a neutral cover for my son. I do have someone interested in buying it, but that leaves me without a cover at all. Please let me know asap if you are interested in a swap so that I can resolve things with the other mom. Thanks

momagaintojack

I'm looking to trade a livia cover for anything boyish. If anyone is interested I can post pictures in a separate post later to night. It is a Canadian seat but I will ship within the US!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC