Baby Jogger City Series Pictures of Elite and Mini...

lovinwaves

Thank you lovinwaves,
I tried the city mini with my son in a store (32 pounds), it was a little hard to push. I'm not able to try the city Elite (first store to far from me). It seems better choice for me, my concern is about the weight of the stroller, 26 pounds, I think it's a lot, do you feel the weight when you push it?
Nathalie.

Just out of curiousity...were you pushing it on thin store like carpet? Just about every stroller is hard to push on that.

The Elite's weight is not a problem for me. There is no concern when pushing it, because there is only 3 wheels (less resistance), and the tires are air tires. Air tires make it extremely easy to push and maneuver.

ADS

ntrenary

How do you like the string pull seat adjuster? Does the seat move forward with the kid if they sit up to look around? That's one of the only things holding me back from buying a city mini. Well, that and I've read a few reviews about it tipping really easy. I want to check it out in person, but I don't think BRU carries it in store.

I found the best deal for it at babyage.com. If you go through bing.com you can save 10-15%. Then if you sign up for the email list on babyage they'll give you $10. And I have a friends refferal code for a extra $5 off any order. If anyones interested in the code you can email me privatly. My friend couldn't care less if her code gets used because she only gets $1 everytime it's used, and the funds have to be used within 2 or 3 months. She's not planning on buying anything, but it will save you $5.

vonfirmath

Anyone taken the City Mini on a Disney bus? Mom loves how quickly it folds, but I was wondering how much room it is going to take up. Does it really fold up just buy pulling the strap? I am either buying this one or the Baby Planet Tiger stroller. We have a Chicco Cortina right now, and it is still huge when folder. It takes up all of my trunk! Does it recline totally flat or does it recline more like a Graco stroller. We bought the Cortina, because it reclines flat. We are huge Clemson fans, so the orange stroller is great!

We took the City Mini on the King County Metro bus. Yes, it took a bit of space, but it fit between my knees and the seatback and my husband held our baby. On the way back, we sat in a side facing seat and put tehs troller underneath.

We were also able to use the Mini on a grass footpath (A water main right of way) and in the park for 4th of July festivities with no problems.

Noumba29

Just out of curiousity...were you pushing it on thin store like carpet? Just about every stroller is hard to push on that.

The Elite's weight is not a problem for me. There is no concern when pushing it, because there is only 3 wheels (less resistance), and the tires are air tires. Air tires make it extremely easy to push and maneuver.

No it was Linoleum floor, after your advices I'm going to order the City Elite, thank you for your help, Nathalie

poohbear

I am waiting on my new City Mini single in orange to get here, that I was able to use a 20% coupon on with BRU! I also got the parent console and cooler to go with it. Until it gets here, does anyone have a picture of the single with the seat reclined as far as it goes?

How did you do this? In store? Please do tell!!!

lovinwaves

Thanks for your advices,
I got my City Elite and I love it. It's the best stroller I have ever had! My 2 1/2 years old seems to love it too!

That's great to hear! Do you know what the manufacture year on it is (it's on a sticker on the stroller, or etched into the metal on the frame somewhere)? Just curious, because they changed things on the 2010 model. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC