Britax MA cover - Azalea

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
SOLD

I've got an Azalea cover used for less than 6 months. Has all the parts, whatever those may be...it's still on the seat so I haven't taken it off to take inventory. But I haven't lost anything. It's in excellent condition, no food was eaten in it as TechnoBaby is too young to eat while on the move. No drinks either. We don't smoke, and we don't have pets. And our house is nut free (except for me :p).

I'll take pics after sleeping, sick babe wakes up from in my arms and DH is home to take her.

$50 + shipping. It's a Canadian cover and they are selling for $70 + $32 shipping to Canada was my calculation on Britax's web site. They ship UPS Ground so there is also the HST/GST/PST that would need to be paid plus stupid UPS brokerage fees for being so nice as to collect the tax from you. So, mine should be a decent deal for Canadians.

I'll sell to someone in the U.S. but I'd like to give priority to Canadians first since we are obviously getting screwed buying covers direct from Britax.

I've got grey Hugs for sale too and a brand new booster SecureGuard clip. Possibly have a grey harness too, will have to check.

Last edited:
ADS

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
azalea.jpg

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
All boxed, ready to ship. This seat was used about once a week for 6 months. So the cover still looks new. It didn't even need washing, I just did because that's what I do when I sell. :) and this is the only time it's been washed.

T4K

I'll buy it if you come back. Ok, I'm kidding, but I miss your opinion. Especially when it comes to home decor and product functionality and aesthetics.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
I sold this to someone off board and I just thought I'd let Canadians know, that I stepped through the buying process with her shipping address to calculate what the total would be for her ordering from Britax. The nice thing is that Britax collects brokerage fees and tax when you order so no unexpected fees! Cool!

Anyway, the total was US$140.19 which is around CAD$145 right now. Shipping seems to vary by a couple bucks depending on what province you are in, but you're looking at a minimum CAD$140 to get a cover from Britax. Crazy, huh?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Good to know, thx! I'm going to throw mine on Kijiji but was waiting for yours to go first ;)

Mine was on Kijiji for ages...and the buyer I got was through there but from someone in New Brunswick who wanted it shipped. And she paid the shipping and asking price no prob. The replies I got from local Kijiji were "will you sell the seat for that price?", "will you take $30?". :ROTFLMAO:

amyd

Mine was on Kijiji for ages...and the buyer I got was through there but from someone in New Brunswick who wanted it shipped. And she paid the shipping and asking price no prob. The replies I got from local Kijiji were "will you sell the seat for that price?", "will you take $30?". :ROTFLMAO:

Us Maritimers are nice folks:p. Seriously, though, glad you finally found a buyer.

Chila88

The replies I got from local Kijiji were "will you sell the seat for that price?", "will you take $30?". :ROTFLMAO:

Argh. I hate dealing with Kijiji emails!! (Except that one of them brought me the nice people who came to buy an animal kennel from me today, and also bought some lamps I had in my garage while they were here ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC