100_7782.jpg
100_7783.jpg

TrueFit - even with second slot
100_7784.jpg
100_7785.jpg

DD2 almost 21 mon, 31.5", 22#s
Marathon - even with second slots for rf'ing
100_7781.jpg

True Fit - uses bottom slots for rf'ing, fits w/o headrest heightwise, but at weight limit
100_7797.jpg
100_7793.jpg

:love::love::love:

ADS

fyrfightermomma

*sniff* I'll miss you seat! I'm so excited to get the ARB version though in January!

Can you believe the RFing room? I was amazed. It just didn't have the head support I needed RFing or FFing for my kid. The Signo is all that works :thumbsdown:

My chunk a lunk fit height wise too for removing the headrest but was over the weight limit. I just couldn't believe the amount of room heightwise both had RFing. My older will outgrow her MA by height RFing soon, but had a good 5-6 inches in the TF.

Enjoy :)

melniemi

I am surprised at how much bigger it is than the marathon. It is almost more comparable to the regent - they didn't look too different when I had them both in the backseat of my van! The seat part is higher on the TF, making the back nearly as tall as the regent.

monstah

Thanks for sharing the pictures, it is cool to see how much room the TF has in comparison to the MA.

And I :love: the shirt your DD2 has on in the TF. What cuties!!

MOM25BOYS

Awww, I love the girly prints and the girls look great!!:love: Your DD1 fits similiar to my DS3 in the TF and MA.:) He's 4yrs 3mths, 44 1/2 inches and was at the top slots of the MA, but just barely over the 3rd slots of the TF. I agree this seat is roomy like the Regent, but doesn't take up no more space than my Marathon did, just taller like you said.:thumbsup:

melniemi

Thanks everyone:love:

So who gets the new seat :whistle: since they both look great in it ?

I'm not sure what I'm doing with it yet. I bought it intending to use it as a spare for either girl or others that ride with us on that rare occasion. So we'll see. It might become dd1's seat. I like the marathon for baby. She is skinny so it hugs her better and I like the rf tether.

sb518

I thought the first picture was Lovin's little girl for a second!! They are so cute, thanks for the comparison pics.

CrabbyBunchX3

Great pictures! Your girls are so CUTE!
The rf'ing room is amazing...I am crossing fingers that we can get a TF in the near future!

melniemi

Now I'm thinking maybe I'll get the arb tf next year:whistle: This forum is bad for my checkbook. LOL

I still don't know what I'm going to do with this one, use full time, spare, sell and get the ARB one, who knows! I do like it more than I thought I would, though.

armywife12

That was so interesting to see. My 14 month old son rides in the Marathon and True Fit and there isn't that much of a slot difference for him between the two seats. He is 32 inches (don't know torso length) and is above the second slots on both seats. I'll double check again when he gets home but I am almost positive that is right. I wish he had that much of a slot difference though

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC