$99 True Fit on Woot.com!!!

Carrie_R

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Sigh... for that price I couldn't pass it up. I'm in need of a new car seat... wasn't exactly what I'd planned on buying, but figure I can either make it work or sell it... hope I love it as much as most everyone else seems to.

ADS

JennXRN

I got one! My hubby follows Woot and emailed me this morning asking if this was a decent car seat. I was thinking more of a TFP but funds are tight and this is too good a deal to pass up. The cheapest I could find it online was $178 so after I convinced myself it was an awesome deal .... done!!

My 11 month old DS is still in the KF30 at 19 pounds and one harness slot to go, but we'll need it eventually. AND I think with the top off (until he's 22 pounds) it might fit in hubby's Mustang which thus far has been a non baby car due to having only 1 car seat ;)

LimePink

Senior Community Member
DD definitely doesn't need another seat...but this is too good to pass up!
Thanks for posting this...I've never seen that site!

AtTheSouthDam

My DH woke me up at 6:00 am to tell me this. But was he going ot buy me ne.. noo.. :p Not that I need one. I have one with sporty blue and cappucino covers. But for only $100... I really wish the TF was narrower.

misstephani

Does any one know if this will fit in a smaller car? I drive an 02 Mazda Protege 5, and while I have a hand me down convertible, this is an amazing deal, but I don't want ot buy it if it won't fit.

Minnesota

CPST Instructor
Yeah... I just bought one too. :whistle:

I wasn't really in the market for another seat, considering we have enough to meet our needs at the moment, plus a couple spares that I've been meaning to sell.... so I guess this is the kick in the pants I need to get them sold.

Right? RIGHT?!?!

queento4kings

I want one too, but I have a brand new Recaro Como G2....I could sell it and buy this and have money to spare...what should I do?? Any suggestions!

Spam

OMG, this is so tempting.. but I just swapped my efta for one, so I don't *need* it, but I could get one for my niece .......it's not my kid..it's not my kid........it's not my kid

MustangMama

You guys are all a bunch of suckers!!!! :p

But really, that is an amazing deal, even though half of you have no need for it!! LMAO

arly1983

Why "darn it!"? You need a seat for when S outgrows the RAs, right? And you must like the TF a least a little, since you have one for C.

Oh wait. Now I remember. :eek:

April is still a long ways off. :whistle:

Exactly!

I do like the TF alot and I do need something for when he outgrows the RAs...

BUT I am not supposed to be buying anything. :(

Oh, well.

mom2juliarose

I'm so tempted to buy one and sell DD's Regent. At 5 years old and 50th%ile for height and weight, I'm not sure she really NEEDS that monster of a seat. But then again, I didn't exactly love the TF when we tried it at Target. Hmmm... decisions, decisions!

ks1978

I emailed this to a friend and she just ordered one. :) We were going to try out the Radian this week in her car to see how it fit, but with her peanut daughter (18 months 21 pounds) I think the TF will get her RFing for a LOOONGGGG time.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC