No more great Kohls carseat deals

Snow mom

Read this somewhere else and at first I didn't believe it but it seems Kohls has excluded car seats and most baby gear from their percent off codes. I just purchased a couple of seats in mid January and I know others here were able to get some great deals with the most recent sales as well. I just wanted to post for anyone who likes to keep track of the major baby sales for the opportunity to update their seats at the best possible prices.

ADS

KimLizzie

CPS Technician
I too was super bummed to learn this! I just upgraded my kids to boulevard click tights and was going to order four more for grandparents cars! ugh.

sm1982

That really stinks, I was hoping to get a Parkway there next time they had a 30 off while earning Kohl's cash.

sm1982

It looks like they've lowered their car seats to normally prices now that they've removed being able to use discounts. Parkway SGL is $119.99 right now, same price as Target. So if you factor in Kohl's cash, it's not a bad deal.

LC2003

I have tried every code I could find and none would work on a Combi Coccoro. If my MIL has a Kohl's charge, I am going to see if her exclusive code will work.

sm1982

I have tried every code I could find and none would work on a Combi Coccoro. If my MIL has a Kohl's charge, I am going to see if her exclusive code will work.

They put a lot more restrictions on their card a month or so ago. You also can't use it on Nike products anymore.

LC2003

I ended up ordering my grape Coccoro from Diapers.com with their coupon code for 25% off for a total of $190 shipped.

UlrikeDG

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
They put a lot more restrictions on their card a month or so ago. You also can't use it on Nike products anymore.

Woah. I wonder if they're not doing well. I've noticed they seem a bit "run down" when I've stopped in recently.

AllieK

Woah. I wonder if they're not doing well. I've noticed they seem a bit "run down" when I've stopped in recently.

They reported a 17% increase in 4th quarter earnings, so I think their new coupon policy is just more in line with competitors' policies. :(

mamacat

It actually occurred to me yesterday that I could order the Radian I want to try from Kohl's, since they have such a good return policy. I also got a 30% off coupon in the mail this month. So I was pretty bummed when I couldn't use the coupon.

I called this morning to talk to customer service and the woman I spoke with was very apologetic and said they were logging customer feedback and complaints about the new policies. She told me they aren't allowed to use their employee discounts on these items anymore either, so she understood my frustration. And no more price matching on excluded items, either!

Anyway, if you are so inclined, you could call Kohl's and let them know you are disappointed with the new restrictions. Maybe if enough people complain, they will relax some of the exclusions? :shrug-shoulders:

Their Radian prices are still $30+ higher than Amazon, Diapers.com, etc. Oh well.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC