When is the Recaro Como shipping?

ADS

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
Good question!

I know the date was moved from July to the first week of August. Has it been pushed back again?

chickenman

i had someone come into our retail store today asking about it, and i didnt hear of it at all, but for the price not a bad car seat at all, i cant wait to see it in person, but it seems like they are shipping from recaro to the people and online stores are only taking preorders for recaro

lovinwaves

I haven't gotten a ship date yet, BUT they could have shipped to Retailers on Friday. So, that means we may be receiving them this week.

mom2boys

I just got an email this afternoon from Recaro saying:

I believe we will start shipping some Como seats by the end of this week.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Gayle Babcock
Customer Service
RECARO North America Child Seat Division

So, hopefully they will be available next week. I can't wait!!!

dluciew

Gayle Babcock
Customer Service

:2thumbsup: :cool!:

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador

Gayle Babcock
Customer Service

:D :2thumbsup: :thanx!: :2thumbsup: :D

mom2riley

Gayle Babcock
Customer Service

YAY, I can't wait to get DD's blush :cool!::thanx!:

chickenman

can you use the top tether rear facing? and what is the height of the top harness slot? taller then the 19.5 safeguard child seat?

mommyto4

I've heard that the top slots are 19 inches and yes, I believe it can be tethered rear facing. Can't wait to see one.

chickenman

since we are a retailer store i was able to find out some information, Como Signo
Seat Height 28" 28"-29"
Interior Seat Back Height 25.5" 25.5"-26.5"
interior Seat width 15" 15"
Max child Height 59" 60"

these are the seat dimensions, and "Neither seat is able to teather when rear facing. " which for my rear facing in any impact having it tethered seems the safest, why less head excusion, i like the seat as a ff seat, but not sure if its better then a marathon or boulevard rear facing, does anyone know about crash dynamics to give me input on how important the tether is rear facing?

chickenman

im intrested to see the size of it compared to the safeguard . either one i am getting after my daughter is done with her roundabout

southpawboston

If it doesn't have a D-ring, how would you tether it RF?

they may expect you to thread the connector around a seat leg and then back onto itself (i.e, tether the connector right to the strap). or they expect you to have some sort of anchor or hook to use. i do think that without a d-ring that it will make it a lot less feasible in some cars.

Synchro246

I am so excited :p I can't wait to get one.
I just want to hear about some good, easy installs, I want to read the manual online, and then all I need to do is wait for my little boy to get closer to the limits on his SS1 and I'm good to go!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC