Good deal on a good booster?

APmama2MAK

I need a HBB for my cousin (6 yrs 52lbs). Shes in a turbo in her moms car but I probably wont be able to meet her to switch it during the week (going to be picking her up from camp). I was considering the Maxi Cosi Rodi. Does this booster usually provide a good belt fit? Is this a good price for it?

http://www.albeebaby.com/macoroboseby1.html

TIA for any help, any HBB that provides good fit for under 55 would be great, if you have any suggestions. Also, cant buy in a store, only online :)

ADS

Maedze

A high back Turbobooster meets your criteria. Low cost and good belt fit :)

The Rodi is a good booster but you must have vehicle head rest support.

APmama2MAK

Yea, I cant find a HBB turbo online! I guess ill keep searching lol. The rodi wont work for us anyways, no head rests in the truck, just the glass in the back. Well thanks lol

APmama2MAK

That is a nice price :) Thanks for the info, I think I may have to figure out some way to meet her forthe booster for now and next month get a vivo.

APmama2MAK

I didnt check walmart, but found one at bru for 50 free ship too. Thanks for the links :)

ETA wow I like how the harmony looks! I would like to see how that is for belt position and how high it adjusts!

carseatcoach

Carseat Crankypants
I think that the Dreamtime does not have energy-absorbing foam in the headrest -- that would be a dealbreaker for me.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC