BJCMicro on clearance at Target

ADS

mamajava

Senior Community Member
Was just at my Target. The stroller is now 50% off here, so its $99.98. There are still the same amount of them there so I am hoping to get one next week when they drop them again!

Holly

Was just at my Target. The stroller is now 50% off here, so its $99.98. There are still the same amount of them there so I am hoping to get one next week when they drop them again!

Awesome! I'm going again tomorrow! I REALLY want one at 75% or 70% off (whichever one they will go to) but I'm wondering if I should buy one at 50% just to make sure I get one at all and then keep stalking. There are 8 at one store and 7 at another and there are the stores further away that I have not checked at all yet too.

lovemy2kidstw

My store still had 5 & they had the display one. They were still $139 but the lady said they mark baby stuff down on Mondays. Maybe they didn't this past Monday because of New Years Eve or something. I am going to wait until they are 50% off or more before I buy one.

daniele_ut

Holly said:
Awesome! I'm going again tomorrow! I REALLY want one at 75% or 70% off (whichever one they will go to) but I'm wondering if I should buy one at 50% just to make sure I get one at all and then keep stalking. There are 8 at one store and 7 at another and there are the stores further away that I have not checked at all yet too.

They were still $139 at Fort Union tonight.

Holly

I was at both local stores today. Both still at $139 and none had been bought since I last checked. 7 at one, 8 at the other.

Im not really familiar with it either.. but from threads I've read.. I believe targets new micro is more like the city mini than the regular micro..but I could be wrong..
They are still $139 in Norfolk, but they had a large stack of the boxes. They were in BJ boxes, but with "Target" written on it as well. Here are the specs listed on the box. I played with it, and it is very similar to my BJCMD.

View attachment 19273

Sent from my MB860 using Car-Seat.Org

Last edited:

glockchick

How pathetic is it that my youngest is almost 5 and I'm still stalking them with the excuse that my sister can use it. She's due this month with her 2nd. I won't buy it unless it gets to 70% off though. One Target had 2, the other had 8. All at $139.

D&L's-mommy

How pathetic is it that my youngest is almost 5 and I'm still stalking them with the excuse that my sister can use it. She's due this month with her 2nd. I won't buy it unless it gets to 70% off though. One Target had 2, the other had 8. All at $139.

my kids are 8 and 4, but this is making me want to drive out to Target to see what ours has them for. Hey, I have a 3 week old niece I'm going to be watching 3 days a week....that's a good excuse for a new stroller, or 3 :D

glockchick

Sounds like the perfect excuse to me!

My nephews live in Washington and I'm in Texas. They come down every now and then..... That's a good reason, right?

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC