News BRU trade in!

aym4Him

Would you get a Maestro via the BRU Trade-In Event if you prefer a gray cover instead of tan? It's not that unusual to find them on sale for around $60 at Walmart or Target, is it?

I saw one at a Target near me on clearance (in the gray "Highlight") for $43. You might call around and see if yours has any left. The other color that's still full price is similar to the "Highlight." It was confusing to me, at first, b/c I was skeptical as to why some were on clearance and some weren't until I noticed the difference in the colors.

ADS

morlando27

I saw one at a Target near me on clearance (in the gray "Highlight") for $43. You might call around and see if yours has any left. The other color that's still full price is similar to the "Highlight." It was confusing to me, at first, b/c I was skeptical as to why some were on clearance and some weren't until I noticed the difference in the colors.

Unfortunately the Target in my area doesn't have any. I've already checked but thanks for the suggestion.

Mags462

I'm sure you all got the email today - but just in case you didn't:

"Extra Special Trade-In Savings" 30% off of the following instead of the 25%:

Britax Boulevard 70CS - Wyndham cover

Evenflo Maestro - Henderson cover

The email didn't specify a time for that extra % off - so i would assume that it would be for the entirety of the event.

Baylor

Mags462 said:
I'm sure you all got the email today - but just in case you didn't:

"Extra Special Trade-In Savings" 30% off of the following instead of the 25%:

Britax Boulevard 70CS - Wyndham cover

Evenflo Maestro - Henderson cover

The email didn't specify a time for that extra % off - so i would assume that it would be for the entirety of the event.

Yes. But when you go in to trade. They give you a coupon and one side is the 25% coupon and the other is the 30% coupon with a list of qualifying seats.

auto correct hates me

Mags462

Yes. But when you go in to trade. They give you a coupon and one side is the 25% coupon and the other is the 30% coupon with a list of qualifying seats.

auto correct hates me

Gotcha... never done the trade-in, probably never will but i just thought i would mention it since there has been a lot of talk in this thread about the Maestro :)

Baylor

Mags462 said:
Gotcha... never done the trade-in, probably never will but i just thought i would mention it since there has been a lot of talk in this thread about the Maestro :)

:)

auto correct hates me

aym4Him

Unfortunately the Target in my area doesn't have any. I've already checked but thanks for the suggestion.

No problem! None of the ones near me have had one but a store I rarely frequent (one town over) had 1 and it's not a Super Target! We bought ours on our way home from a short trip to E. Texas.

maddysmomma

Uh oh. Just what I need to cinch the deal for the seat I want. Now I really don't have an excuse NOT to buy one. What with tax money & the deal...

YinzerMama

Does anyone know if you can trade in just a baby car seat base for the trade in? I don't need anything right now but in a few years when I want boosters, the trade in MIGHT make sense. I don't really want to hold on to my baby buckets until then, they're huge, they take up space... but if I kept just the bases... I keep trying to sell them on CL but no bites. And what irks me is it's not the don't buy a used car seat thing that keeps people away, if I put them for free I'd have 90 people asking. That's just how our CL works. SO if I can't sell them (sheesh, I'm only asking 20 bucks) I'll hold on to them for trade in - but it would be nice if all I had to keep was the bases.

Kaitsmom

I wouldnt hold onto anything, there are always free and cheap expired seats on Craigslist and Freecycle that you can grab and use. Truely, the BRU trade in isnt always the cheapest deal, you might find boosters cheaper somewhere else when the time comes

YinzerMama

I know their deals aren't so great but on some things they can be - a turbo booster seemed like it would be, with the discount. (Hoping the new improved version will be nice!!!) So if I could just hold on to the bases, I thought I would. Oh well. They won't just take bases...

mom2kandm

Just bumping this up to see if anyone has luck getting the b-agile for the online price and then using the trade-in coupon. Thanks.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC