My new marathon!!

susanx4

i ordered hannah from albee for $209, with a mft date of 8-5-09!!!! yay!! now to wait for insurance to pay me for it!! lol
i also replaced my dd2 hbb turbo with another one from target 'girls rock' she loves it and ds got the airplane one from target.. can't think of its name lol!
now if i just had my van back..... its been 30 DAYS since we hit that darn deer.

ADS

NannyMom

Congrats on the new seats! :) Wow, I can't believe you still don't have you van after a month :eek: Did they say they'd be finished soon?

susanx4

my rental is up tomorrow!!! anyway, yeah dh talked to them today and adjuster was on vacation last week and the shop was waiting on him to aprove 1000 MORE in parts... on top of that the shop guy was on vacation a week at one point... i THINK they are finally going to work on it this week and shop guy said hopefully the end of next week!!! luckily my parents are going on a trip and i am going to borrow there van for the next week!
we had the option of paying out of pocket for anymore rental time and the insurance paying it back, but i can go 3 days till i can get my parents van! oh and did i mention that they only pay $25 a day and that doesn't cover a big enough car for me and 4 kids??? i have had an impala.. thankfully my older 2 are in school so i haven't had to drive them around much.. my 11 yr old had to ride in the front seat if i had to have them all in the car!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC