I am confused....Radian 80SL

Andbabymakessix

So what is the RFing limit? This is from Hipmonkey, one part says 45lbs one says 33lbs, I want to make sure I get a 45lbs but its between this one and the XTSL. But the 80SL comes in 10/7 the XTSL comes in 10/28, so if it does go to 45lbs I think I'd go with the 80sl.

We are excited to introduce the much anticipated brand new Radian80SL car seat (SL stands for Super Latch)

Radian80SL is a convertible car seat for rear-facing children 5 -45 lbs and forward-facing children up to 80 lbs in a 5-point harness. Its steel alloy frame and new SuperLATCH™ system are NCAP crash tested to 80 lbs, making it the strongest car seat in the world and the easiest to install using vehicle LATCH anchors up to 80 lbs ­ no seat belt required. Radian80SL features reinforced sides and protective EPS foam panels for side impact protection and the SafeStop® energy absorbing harness system for enhanced safety. The low profile offers easy child boarding and its unique design provides more shoulder room yet still fits 3-across in a mid-size car. Memory foam padding for comfort and the infant support cushions convert into adjustable pillows for older kids. All this and Radian80SL can fold flat for convenient travel and storage.

The Sunshine Kids Radian 80SL convertible car seat is for rear-facing children 5 -33 lbs and forward-facing children up to 80 lbs with an integral 5-point harness. The Radian 80 features a high strength alloy frame and 5 harness slot positions that are all reinforced for forward facing use. A unique detachable base simplifies rear-facing installations. Seat bottom pops-down to provide a forward-facing recline option. 4-layer padding provides extra comfort and support.
Includes full body support for infants that converts into height-adjustable head cushions for older kids. Includes padded shoulder strap that attaches directly to the seat for easy carrying. Features SafeStop, to reduce harness load on a child in an accident. It's also the only car seat in the world that folds to just 7" thick.

Radian 80SL Features

ADS

featherhead

The 80SL and XTSL both rear-face to 45 lbs. The description was probably a copy and paste from somewhere, and they just switched out the names.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC